Where's the new Cu's?

I seen one the other day below the champ alter in Ilsh spirit but I went to look today and didn't see any there but I remember seeing the spawn location somewhere and now I've forgot.

Anyone know?

Comments

• Yes, it was just mentioned in the Publish 111 notes, and was posted on UO.com,
    Added additional spawn of Cu Sidhe to the Pixie Forest in Ilshenar
    In this area, between the Sacrifice and Spirituality gate, in the woods, near the pond.

Maybe some people lured them away or killed them? Just don't give up that easily.

You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?
  • I've also seen the new cu spawn in the forest nearly south of the Meer village / near the Sacrifice moongate. I guess the spawn area is a big stretch?
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    The spawn area is big. I've tamed CUs from the village all the way down to the unicorns.

I rename the ones I've tamed to 'Tamed' before releasing them so myself and others do not try to re-tame them.
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 510
    edited October 2021
    The spawn area is so large, likely to make it more difficult for bots to detect rare color Cus when they spawn.
    On Atlantic, there's tons of bots that sit hidden around the Twisted Weald just waiting to pick up a rare color Cu spawn. Pretty sure they're set to detect the name of my Sampire too, because whenever i'd show up to slaughter Cus with my Sampire, suddenly tons of Tamers would show up, slobbering over how fast i'd turn the spawn over. The moment a rare color spawns, hidden Tamers come out of the woodworks to fight over it.
  • Okay very cool thanks all!
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    The spawn area is so large, likely to make it more difficult for bots to detect rare color Cus when they spawn.
    On Atlantic, there's tons of bots that sit hidden around the Twisted Weald just waiting to pick up a rare color Cu spawn. Pretty sure they're set to detect the name of my Sampire too, because whenever i'd show up to slaughter Cus with my Sampire, suddenly tons of Tamers would show up, slobbering over how fast i'd turn the spawn over. The moment a rare color spawns, hidden Tamers come out of the woodworks to fight over it.

The big spawn area does not make it anymore or less difficult they simply add rails to their scripts to patrol the entire area on auto pilot scanning for the colors they desire.Pretty much the rails they used to use in the Jhelom pen walking the same path around the pen scanning for bulls to tame.... just a much larger area than the pen.  I miss the days when you could open a gate to the bottom of covetous on their rail lines and send them to the Bottom of Deceit or Covetous :)