How many BODs...

2»

Comments

• Shandara said:
    You do not get to claim the reward the BOD would have given if turning in to the npc.  The Elf thanks you and the point go towards growing and lighting the tree all the way.  What shard are you playing on? I think three shards lit all the city trees.  Great  Lakes is one of them. The points are Banked points by the way which is why large BODs are the only way to go in advancing the trees.
    Amber Witch, I am impressed with Baja and am counting my BODs to give you some of my surplus.  <3

Baja would be most appreciative of your donation Shandara. If you need  a magic carpet ride to get them to Baja I'm sure we can get that arranged. Thank you. <3 o:) <3
  • So how do I place vendors in my house to hold my BODs?

Does my house have to be public?

Does it have to be a certain kind of house?
  • certain kind of vendor contract*
  • House has to be public but you can set the security on the doors and teleporters. Vendor Rental Contact auto renews free. Put enough gold to pay the vendor for a couple years. Make sure that every time you place the bod book on the vendor you immediately press the escape key otherwise it prices the complete book of bods for something like 3 gold.
  • DeathBringerDeathBringer Posts: 130
    edited September 2021
    nm
  • LOL I have 87 Vendors full and books all over the place in my Crafters Castle.  50+K bods.  Hell yes I am a HORDER
    Was about to have a count up. Not going to bother. You win this one 
  • The smaller shards often have every top tree/star in their cities. While the bigger shards often fail to do so. Figures, donate your BODs to the smaller shard already NOW!
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?