Raw ginseng bug

BAwfulBAwful Posts: 18
edited September 2021 in Bugs

Hi, is it a bug about the Raw Ginseng in Mariah Quest (Black Gate)? Today, more than three weeks ago, the game don't allow me harvest more Raw Ginseng after leaving them spoiling in my backpack. I guess it is a bug. Thank you

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Did you harvest more than 1?
    because you can replace it one time only, if you harvested more than one at a time, I don’t think you can harvest again”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Hi Yoshi. Thank you for the reply.
    When I did it first time, it was placed 2 raw in my backpack. I couldn't choice how many I could have them. I guess it was automatic.
  • Yoshi said:
    “Did you harvest more than 1?
    because you can replace it one time only, if you harvested more than one at a time, I don’t think you can harvest again”
    Hi Yoshi. Thank you for the reply.
    When I did it first time, it was placed 2 raw in my backpack. I couldn't choice how many I could have them. I guess it was automatic.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Guess you did not notice the timer on them.

Use a different or make a new toon to get another.  Call out in chat for someone to get you one.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Pawain said:
    Guess you did not notice the timer on them.

Use a different or make a new toon to get another.  Call out in chat for someone to get you one.
    Thank you Pawain.
    Can you clarify me what means "new toon"?

About the time, I saw there was a deadline, but my char is too weak to enter and kill many npc until I get a other important thing to quest that I lose the time.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Make a new character and get the item with it.  Then give it to the character doing the quest.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • VagabondVagabond Posts: 88
    edited September 2021
    Just read up and watch the timer on the items, as always:

Use another character if necessary, and insure the item if you can because if you die, you will lose them too. This is standard for years on UO quests now, not sure why people still have such "issues" with quests/items.

Inform yourselves, people, there is enough knowledge to read up in the official UO Player Wiki by now. 

And no, this is NOT a bug *sigh*.
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?