[UO.Com] Publish 111 Worldwide

124»

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    @popps that is your choice and with all choices you need to accept the consequences with that choice.  Just be thankful that there are others that do not hold to your beliefs and keep UO running so you can play your one account.  How many people do you think play UO, there are a lot fewer people playing than there are houses on all the shards put together and if it were not for those multi-account players you would not be here asking for more storage no matter how unfair you think it is.  Get a Castle with 60% and add a LOT of Garden Sheds (buy them from others at 250M per) to store all your junk.  I have 3 accounts all with 60% upgrades and if I placed everything in boxes I could fit it all in one Castle but then nobody could see all my lockdowns.  I have been here for 23 yrs with 21 developed chars on my home shard with all the equipment they will ever need so I really have no clue what you are hoarding that you have such a problem with storage, yes I collect things but I do not collect everything, I do not know anybody that does.  Do you keep every container/card/gift that you have received from UO, if the answer is yes than you really do have a problem.  You need a house cleaning.  Put all your suits on Mannequins because you can only play one char per account at a time. all my Warrior types share the same suit which stays stored on a mannequin and takes up NO storage.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
     So I am doing mass transfers of Characters back to Origin from shards I have sent infestation expeditions to over the last 5 ish years.  About the only time I ever use Pack Horses and Llamas.  So I am loading up 25 packies and on of the characters auto logs.  The pack animals go to whatever void as promised and I log the character back in and no Pack animals, I log out and in again and have 1 out of 5 pack animals 7 log outs and ins later I finally had all 5 of the loaded packies back from the void.  Great job fixing this problem with packies that was so major no one even knew it existed!
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    So you lost nothing and it worked as intended yay !
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    Tyrath said:
     So I am doing mass transfers of Characters back to Origin from shards I have sent infestation expeditions to over the last 5 ish years.  About the only time I ever use Pack Horses and Llamas.  So I am loading up 25 packies and on of the characters auto logs.  The pack animals go to whatever void as promised and I log the character back in and no Pack animals, I log out and in again and have 1 out of 5 pack animals 7 log outs and ins later I finally had all 5 of the loaded packies back from the void.  Great job fixing this problem with packies that was so major no one even knew it existed!
    Page a GM ASAP
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Major clean up here. Please adhere to rule 1 of the ToS and treat everyone with respect.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Tyrath said:
    Page a GM ASAP
    when you page a GM about missing pack animals
    they don't respond to you.
    you get the generic email 5 days later
    saying they don't replace lost or stolen objects

I used a transfer token a few years ago
    and wasn't thinking
    I unpacked the moving crate
    and instead of gating the packies
    I recalled and I'm guessing they ran off into the sunset
    (I called out in general chat, 
    not realizing that players could find their corpse
    and loot their contents. I found one packy's corpse.
    the others never saw a corpse)

==========

And the current GM's won't give you back a commodity deed
    that you accidently dropped on a NPC. 

And they don't know the difference between a 
    3rd party program or an UI
    (someone paged yesterday for an issue
    and as soon as they said they use Pinco's UI
    they were told that they couldn't help them
    with a 3rd party issue)
    Tyrath said:
    Page a GM ASAP
    when you page a GM about missing pack animals
    they don't respond to you.
    you get the generic email 5 days later
    saying they don't replace lost or stolen objects

I used a transfer token a few years ago
    and wasn't thinking
    I unpacked the moving crate
    and instead of gating the packies
    I recalled and I'm guessing they ran off into the sunset
    (I called out in general chat, 
    not realizing that players could find their corpse
    and loot their contents. I found one packy's corpse.
    the others never saw a corpse)

==========

And the current GM's won't give you back a commodity deed
    that you accidently dropped on a NPC. 

And they don't know the difference between a 
    3rd party program or an UI
    (someone paged yesterday for an issue
    and as soon as they said they use Pinco's UI
    they were told that they couldn't help them
    with a 3rd party issue)
    His was an incomplete Transfer so those packies are stuck in the Xfer system not woundering in the land.
    I don't think it was incomplete he mentioned one out of multiple accounts mysteriously auto logged what happened was exactly what i mentioned in multiple test with my scrolled 5 slot beetle when he returned nothing then as he relogged they appear exactly as intended..
    Oh TyTy you had me at simple concept 
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    still cleaning this thread up.
    Please Treat ALL Posters with Respect and Courtesy.