Publish 111 Target nearest hostile

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
Classic client:
  • Resolved issue where occasionally the “target nearest hostile” macro fails to target viable targets

"Both clients, still targeting guild members who are Red/Criminal (non hostile), still targetting non hostile summons (energy vortexes belonging to non hostile players). Even with block war on friendly checked. "

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    This fails too often in the enhanced client as well.  Some times it targets enemies closer but on a different level,  some times it cycles though every enemy in the area, sometimes it targets enemies at a distance of a 1000 or more, and too often it does not target anything which is especially frustrating when what you want to target is chasing you.  And, yes it targets guild and party members and their pets. Have had my friends pet chasing me sometimes because it targeted the pet while in the excitement of the moment I was casting as fast as I could.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Maybe it is fixed starting today.  That was not the case last night.

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “receiving reports this is still attempting to target dead hostile pets, will confirm later” 
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited September 2021
    "confirmed above

a dead hostile pet surely cannot be a 'viable' target..."
    edited September 2021
    "original post on this thread was also not addressed on final publish of pub 111 - was reported during early test phase of publish 111, not sure if these are being read?"
    “Please be advised, none of the issues raised here during test phase have been addressed, 
    do you require additional repro info?”