Bird Killer on talismans doesn't work !

While they might have fixed 'Bird Slayer' against the specific creatures, bird killer doesnt work for phoenix/wildfire ostard etc, I assume they forgot 'killer' and they just fixed 'slayer'.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Not to be rude but the reds on my shard have no trouble killing me and my pet maybe come ask for tips?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    edited September 2021
    You know what McDougle, I myself main a tamer in pvp.
    I mainly play catskills and no one else really plays tamer there in pvp, again you are delusional and think everything is centered on one thing, because I post a bug report on forum.
    So yes im posting here on forums to nerf myself. I post it because it's a bug and it should be fixed, I'm sorry it seems to hurt you alot, even tho you pretend it's not.
    I don't care about the ostard for 2 cent, I'm just reporting a bug, move on.
    Did you see other bug report ? Are you sure it's not working correctly ? Damage cap etc ? 
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    edited September 2021
    Yes, bird slayer correctly works now, but they must of forgot about 'killers' on talismans, it doesn't work. I tested against wildfire ostard and other specified creatures in the patch notes, everything is fine with bird slayer , but not bird killer. Tested auto-attacks on a sword , not armor ignore, and I was not at the damage increase cap at all.

Killers

Killer bonuses increase the damage dealt to a particular type of creature, and are found in the range of 1-100%. Killer damage property DOES stack with Slayer damage, subject to the Damage Increase cap of 300%.

Ok so what's the dmg % on your talisman? 

Although thinking about it now I think i tried a bird killer on swoop once and was very disappointed 

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “If killer isn’t working, might also be worth testing ‘bird protection’”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    "i found a 38% bird protection talisman, could not notice a difference with the damage received against swoops and phoenix with or without the talisman"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Yoshi said:
    "i found a 38% bird protection talisman, could not notice a difference with the damage received against swoops and phoenix with or without the talisman"
    This is tough to test as no pet/monster uses same attack consistently enough to be sure 
    edited September 2021
    "yes i agree, i made sure to disarm myself to get hit by a melee attack by the creature as often as possible, there are natural damage ranges, i was careful with my wording, i think i should be able to notice a near 40% difference though but could not, if someone can locate a 60% protection talisman (max) and repeat experiment this may give clearer results

(please note, tested a yamandon protection 60% talisman against a yamandon and was a very obvious difference in damage)"