Pub 111 added ability to repair

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited September 2021 in Test Center
  • The skull longsword, skull gnarled staff, and bake-kitsune hat are now repairable
“any chance you can add ability to repair parrot? Some people transmogrified various robes (replica) with durability (no hidden self repair) onto parrots and they can’t be repaired.

also Grugor’s shield (gargoyle)

(also dare I add the VvV hci5% epaulette)”
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Absolutely no to VvV repair VvV so abused already i would in fact suggest that if you don't participate in xxx# of VvV raids a week your equipment loses stats etc...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “you realise they’re already antique?”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Yoshi said:
    “you realise they’re already antique?”
    You realize people do VvV just enough to get items then never again  ..
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    Talk about an EXPLOIT.
    VvV should only be equipable in VvV cities.. problem solved..
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    YES
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    edited September 2021
    I think the epaulettes 5 hci not repairable are just an oversight, first of all nearly no one uses them, second why would all other arties be repairable and not these ? Oversight , stop trying to find little grains of sand in your shoes where there are none Mcdougle, so you think that letting them epaulettes non-repairable is going to save the vvv lack of participation? What a troll you are. Devs need to add 'vice virtues' for the reds, they need to revamp the whole VvV system if they want it more popular , no one cares about these epaulets, it would just be nice to have them repairable just like the rest of ALL other artifacts, jesus.
    If by troll you mean having an unpopular opinion that's different from yours than yes
    edited September 2021
    "I don't want to have the argument about VvV epis cos i really stopped caring but,

if you transmog them, you can repair them...

they are not labelled cannot be repair, should be labelled 'cannot be repaired' if it is intended to be cannot be repaired, label needs to also be transmogged onto new item if this is the case"
  • Do they stay antique once transmogrifed? Either way still not going to pay real $ for a cosmetic potion to have the ability of something that was an oversight in the first place.
    edited September 2021
    "they stay antique yeah, but don't transmog onto a parrot will you :D ...."