That tricky place level 2 hythloth (maybe a spoiler?)

Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    Actually, the page for Hythloth in the wiki includes this link

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    I teleport till I get to the other end. I have runes on each side now so i wont have to mess with it.

I don't know what your picture is showing.

I was hoping Popps would write a novel about it. He probably still will.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • The blue dots are like a teleporter barrier - if you step on them, you will be teleported back to the stone altar at the beginning of the hallway. If you go around them, or simply teleport over them, you will reach the end in no time.
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    nice way to leave the area 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "people in fel normally drag an object from their backpack to prevent teleportation"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Yoshi said:
    "people in fel normally drag an object from their backpack to prevent teleportation"
    This sounds like a exploit to me and should be nerfed as should trapped boxes and teleport items...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,248
    McDougle said:
    Yoshi said:
    This sounds like a exploit to me and should be nerfed as should trapped boxes and teleport items...
    Sounds like an exploit to me too.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,175
    It's been like that for as long as I can remember

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,830
    edited September 2021
    I heard if you eat something before going in the room, you won't get teleported.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    edited September 2021
    I heard if you eat something before going in the room, you won't get teleported.

Exploit! Call the 2 keystone cops we have pa trolling here.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542

Or just run through it so many times that the pattern is so burned in your passive memory that you don't even think about it anymore. Enter go forward, go right, forward, go left forward to the corner , go right forward to the next corner go left and done . One of my favorite mining dungeons and if you want a large supply of Chaga Mushrooms it beats picking them up in termur/abyss entrance . And occasionally you can catch a Bot on the bridge picking them and taking theirs really speeds the collection process up ;)