Treasures of Hythloth on TC fix

I found two bugs, I hope it can be fixed, this time the event Treasures of Hythloth on TC.
1. Used pentagram of deminic forces, the body color changes, but it can't change back.
2. Players can use the word "young" to play bug activities. Please fix it , this bug can doing 7GM (young) Not to be attacked by monsters, and you can specify to kill monsters。

Comments

• VagabondVagabond Posts: 88
    edited September 2021
    Not sure why you posted the same thing 3 times...

But here we go:
    • ToT Hythloth reward "Mask of Khal Ankur" on TC has no "Mage Armor" property shown. I hope this will be added for the final version, as it was before.
    • (Human) Balron Bone Armor has no shard-bound property as the gargoyle one
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited September 2021
    "none of the rewards except for the gargoyle balron bone armor are showing shard bound"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Vagabond said:
    Not sure why you posted the same thing 3 times...

But here we go:
    • ToT Hythloth reward "Mask of Khal Ankur" on TC has no "Mage Armor" property shown. I hope this will be added for the final version, as it was before.
    • (Human) Balron Bone Armor has no shard-bound property as the gargoyle one
    Because when you make a new thread, you get an error message.  And you stay on the page. Post comment is still an option, so people think it did not post. So they press the button again. It also stays as a draft.

It seems 3 is the magic number that posters stop doing it.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    No I think @Pawain had like 5 or 6 of them the other day LOL  Pokes fun
     :D  I did stop at 3 and then I started posting them from my Drafts. 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
     B) 
  • Will they open up the Abyssal Infernal Spawn to Treasures of Hytloth ? I would be really nice for pvp activities, thanks 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    edited September 2021
    Will they open up the Abyssal Infernal Spawn to Treasures of Hytloth ? I would be really nice for pvp activities, thanks 

if PvPers fight for fun why do they need a champ spawn to fight over ? 
    you can fight to your hearts content in Fel Hythloth...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    They want the advantage of more spawn.  Increase the spawn in Tram!  
  • The suggested event can be like the previous Khaldun event, used lockpick open dungeon metal chest to obtain equipment of Demonic forces
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    why when you click the barrel for reward at hythloth you receive the first aid belt but the belt isn t on the menu for reward
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355
    Fortis said:
    why when you click the barrel for reward at hythloth you receive the first aid belt but the belt isn t on the menu for reward
    Would be a nice addition to the rewards though!
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Can we get it turned on in fel on test  i want to test bard changes in fel environment 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...