questions about upcoming new spawn

i swear at first on test there was healer and such in wagons? can we get that with bank and stable ?
when it goes live will each boss be random attacks again ??

can we get that a little controlled like if insta death breath no repeat regen i forget which shard it was on but it was horrible and after initial rush everyone stopped doing and getting lore pages was impossible 
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    that's the regular travelling gypsy camp. It will vary from day to day, and some days not be at that location.
    I was going to link to a wiki page, but I somehow seem to have missed adding this information. I'll rectify that as soon as I can.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Mariah said:
    that's the regular travelling gypsy camp. It will vary from day to day, and some days not be at that location.
    I was going to link to a wiki page, but I somehow seem to have missed adding this information. I'll rectify that as soon as I can.
    Maybe we can pay them extra to camp there longer. Gypsies tramps and thieves we'd hear it from 
    Justice shrine is not too far away, if there are no actual healers provided. Also:
    I've marked the flowstone and fountain described in that page with a healer sign in this image

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    I thought the Spawn was going to be in Hythloth....

Now it is no longer there but in Ilshenar ?
    edited September 2021
    Read the publish notes please.
    There will be a champion spawn in Mistas, and a treasures event in Hythloth. Not both at the same time, but if they follow the pattern of the last events, there will be an overlap.
    The last ish spawn was very convenient ish mint at a portal everything we needed right there making this one difficult (yes i know it ain't) might discourage participation especially if its insta death crazy regen boss..
    popps said:
    I thought the Spawn was going to be in Hythloth....

Now it is no longer there but in Ilshenar ?
    The dungeon event is in no way a spawn even though fel fire did happen to have one..
    Honesty moongate seems closest but it's still far for a  rez 
  • McDougle said:
    Honesty moongate seems closest but it's still far for a  rez 

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll put a static healer on or near the bridge.
  • What creatures spawn at what levels of the Mistas Champ Spawn? Lvl 1 i noticed there were Black Bears and Grizzly Bears, but i was solo, so didn't work the spawn levels up to see what else spawned at higher levels.
    Black & Grizzly bears, 
    Stone Harpys and greater mongbats
    Centaurs and Llamas
    Dragons & Drakes
    Eater of Worlds.

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    edited September 2021
    The creatures/location in the TC1 Champ Spawn are for testing purposes only and do not reflect the final implementation of that spawn.
    Kyronix said:
    The creatures/location in the TC1 Champ Spawn are for testing purposes only and do not reflect the final implementation of that spawn.
    Hehehe I read this as it's gonna be worse  :p
  • VioletViolet Posts: 368
    As long as he doesn't bring back the satyrs on level 2~
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
     :D those sucked. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Kyronix said:

Well, since i see the Publish adds Phoenix/Turkey/Giant Turkey to the Bird Slayer list, could the Tyrannosaurus Rex be added to the Dinosaur Slayer list? How about making Dinosaur Slayer into a Lesser Slayer as well, since Reptile Slayer already covers most Dinosaurus?