[Atlantic] Looking for regs

leefromseattleleefromseattle Posts: 4
edited April 2018 in General Trade
I need bulk magery regs to macro up with, I spent an hour looking on vendors and nothing. 

edit:: nevermind, someone showed me the vendor search functionality. 

Comments

• InLorInLor Posts: 354
    UO could really use a "Did you know?" prompt upon login, with also a next/previous button to cycle through them. It wouldn't take much time to write in 50 important features and functions in. I meet players all the time who spend days, sometimes weeks in the game, without know about feature. They're sort of hidden in plain sight.

And before vets come in saying new players should read. They do. UO is absurdly deep for new players. Twenty years of content. Even returning players say they're overwhelmed. For most of us vets it's hard to tell how daunting UO can be, because we're used to it. 
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • Thanks, yeah I just subbed for the first time since 2004, a lot has changed....lol  I've read a ton, there's just so much, like the new skills and items is a week's worth of reading itself, researching what common builds there are these days, etc. Haven't played since the new land masses were added so it's all new. 
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    Well, that's the fun of it! You don't need a PhD in UO within a week. Learn and enjoy the ride. :)
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • North_LSNorth_LS Posts: 99
    InLor said:
    UO could really use a "Did you know?" prompt upon login, with also a next/previous button to cycle through them. It wouldn't take much time to write in 50 important features and functions in. I meet players all the time who spend days, sometimes weeks in the game, without know about feature. They're sort of hidden in plain sight.

And before vets come in saying new players should read. They do. UO is absurdly deep for new players. Twenty years of content. Even returning players say they're overwhelmed. For most of us vets it's hard to tell how daunting UO can be, because we're used to it. 
    i was back in-game for months before i realized i could use the maps generated by vendor search to teleport to the vendor. 
  • North_LS said:
    i was back in-game for months before i realized i could use the maps generated by vendor search to teleport to the vendor. 
    Umm, you can teleport to the map?!?!? Do you recall or something and target it? It took me another hour plus to run to enough vendors to get the different regs after finding the vendor search
  • SyncrosSyncros Posts: 116
    It takes 1k gold to teleport to the vendor location using the map and itll teleport you back for free.  Took me about a week to figure that out as well but I'll still run to some vendors if they arent far from a recall.   You can also use the "open vendor bag" or such to get to the right bag/item you want faster when at the house.  
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    You can check out the various features of vendor search here: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/npc-commercial-transactions/vendor-search/