Publish 111

2»

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    What about a non EJ account, can paid accounts use this also?
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited September 2021
    Just to get my head round all this everyone, help me out here please :)

Roughly speaking we have coming up in the next few months....

Treasures of Hythloth - demon slayer talisman, epaulettes, 50sdi spellbook, demon breastplate, Lantern, Torch.

Krampus - Orb Recipy.

Treasure of Halloween events.

Illshenar Champ Spawn - Demon Belt - unknown stats, Demon Skulls dropping in backpacks.

Artisan Festival.

What times are these expected?

I think we are being spoilt haha, but just want to get it arranged in my head.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    All that Starting October at least.  Lasting Till Jan 5th.  Maybe longer.

Busy times ahead.

I bet there will also be a Dynamic Quest.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    All that Starting October at least.  Lasting Till Jan 5th.  Maybe longer.

Busy times ahead.

I bet there will also be a Dynamic Quest.

Yes, I'm expecting a Dynamic quest also, they seem to be settling into a pattern, and it's not a bad one.

For the guy complaining its just another TOT event - not quite tbh, there are a few styles potentially in their format;

TOT, Quest Chain, Trammel Champ Spawn, Artisan Festival, Krampus, Halloween events - 6 types of event coming up, all different.

Ok - Overall, I'm impressed and happy, just hope I can fit it all in. :)

Thanks Devs. :)

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    I will put this here as a side effect of the *pets will not go wild* update.

Since, as of now, you can log out with a fully loaded packie and it will not go wild and disappear.

I was in Hythloth last night and of course a paragon showed up and everyone ran away.....so tired of that....anyway I died....as did my pet and I just said scrudge it and logged out for the night. I will wait until the patch is on Origin so that if I die I know it's because of my own stupidity and not someone elses :)

ANYWAY.....when I logged back in this morning, my dead pet logged in with me! And of course since I was dead, I couldn't command it to follow me so it started wandering around.

Nothing game-changing, just a new thing that will happen with the new publish if things stay as they are.

Gonna go try to get more carving kits.....well ANY carving kits...I have killed about 30 butchers and not one kit.....5 so far this morning and no kits....the RNG hates me!

Awesome stuff though, so far no complaints other then not being able to use the Top Hat and Veil, hopefully they can figure out a way! Since they are putting out new transmog items.

@kyronix @Bleak @Mesanna

I think you guys have really nailed it on this one, there is actually so much.

• The Balron Bone Armour is a really nice piece. Great properties.
    • The Off-hand items {Torch, Lantern, Orb} are all fantastic.
    • The Pentagram is brilliant, and the quirky use it has, nice mix of Deco and practical.
    • The Demon Slayer Talisman is very welcome.
    • Bringing back all those old items is so needed - stirling ring, boots escaping, mask khal Ankur and the 50 SDI spellbook - but so importantly the SSI Epaulettes.

The content in terms of Deco, and Equipment, is really strong right across the board, I'm actually very impressed, and want to make sure you realise how good this entire publish is that I've seen of it all so far.

• The Dogs
    • The Book of Lore
    • New CU spawn
    • Krampus, Artisan Festival rewards, Halloween event,
    • Huntsmaster Challenge new trophies
    • Anniversary Items
    • Illshenar Champ spawn - and Deamon Belt that I have no idea what he stats are yet,

The artwork on all of it, is of a great standard, it really fits in, and takes things up a level.

So much to play for. Thank you to all the Dev Team.

https://www.uo-cah.com/pub-111/first-look

https://www.uo-cah.com/events/treasures-of-hythloth

• @kyronix thanks for getting the Lantern in there and all the old items. :D
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    @ActionElly - Thanks for the feedback! :)
  • Cookie said:

Cookie you didnt list the most important, best thing... we get holiday gifts in dec...
  • OrichOrich Posts: 20
    @Kyronix
    As suggested before by few people, why not make a recipe for something similar as the Top Hat and Veil?

Also, pls let us dye the new trinket, it is too big abd white
    Cookie said:

Cookie you didnt list the most important, best thing... we get holiday gifts in dec...

I didn't know at the time, our knowledge of this publish has been developing :)

Yes, they look, cool, I'm glad that's a bonus for you!

For me, I'm not so into deco, I like the chance to go for equipment for my characters :)

Orich said:
    @ Kyronix
    As suggested before by few people, why not make a recipe for something similar as the Top Hat and Veil?

Yes - if I was to criticize any of the art at all, it would be the trinket - it sort of looks very much like the Inscription Bod reward - guaranteed spell book improver talisman.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Cookie said:
    Orich said:
    @ Kyronix

Yes - if I was to criticize any of the art at all, it would be the trinket - it sort of looks very much like the Inscription Bod reward - guaranteed spell book improver talisman.
    yep
    why don't they have flames around the edges of it
    and it be the color scorched parchment