Looking for plot

Lenore39Lenore39 Posts: 9
edited September 2021 in Catskills
Looking to buy a spot to place a keep or buy a keep. Moving to Catskills to be with family and friends. Currently have a castle on Baja that I will be selling or demolishing.

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    You might try Gen Chat on Cats.  Also offer your Castle in Gen chat on Baja.  Fel or Tram  Custom or Reg  Location.  Most Castles are passed on to other Baja players but some do sell.  If it is a Custom one just convert it back to classic to get your gold back.
  • Would trade my castle on Baja for a keep or place to put a customized keep.
    Where is your Castle located on Baja?  Can it be converted?
  • It is already converted but I could bring it back to original it is on ice island against the mountain I made it public so anyone can see it 96 4N  172 50 W  I can meet a character and gate them up  to see if necessary. House owner showing as smitty 

Very good.  Trying to help you out with the questions
  • Just checking in to see if you still have your castle on Baja. I think there might be a few folk who would be interested right now. If you still have it, try what Frodo mentioned above and offer it in general chat.
  • I still have it and will probably keep it since I didn't find a place for keep. I am playing out of a friends house on Catskils. Will just keep my eye out for one.