High Seas Tracking - Add Color Coding

According to Wiki, 'Start Tracking'  tracks everything in the ocean (including player ships).   Any chance of adding color coding to the tracking mechanism? maybe blue for player ship, red for NPC enemies?  Ships are extremely slow and hunting down pirate ships/orc crews is tedious enough.  Maybe introduce this as a quest or an item you can acquire..?

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    The ability to just not see players ships is all that's needed but definitely toggle switch cuz i care a lot in fel..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • McDougle said:
    The ability to just not see players ships is all that's needed but definitely toggle switch cuz i care a lot in fel..
    Yes, filters would be nice.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    I suggest no color coding in Fel. If player ships have different colored indicators they would give PKers an advantage because they would know which ships to go after.

• DragoDrago Posts: 290
    TimSt said:
    I suggest no color coding in Fel. If player ships have different colored indicators they would give PKers an advantage because they would know which ships to go after.

EC already gives PKer away with the mobiles bar.  Granted the tracking distance isn't as far but also,  just because its colored as player ship, doesn't mean a player is actually on it.
    Drago said:
    TimSt said:

EC already gives PKer away with the mobiles bar.  Granted the tracking distance isn't as far but also,  just because its colored as player ship, doesn't mean a player is actually on it.
    In tram it doesn't matter if a player is on it the frustration stems from dozens of ships left unattended who doesn't love sailing just to find another ship empty...

Ps daily typhoons of ship destruction would work as well..

• DragoDrago Posts: 290
    McDougle said:
    Drago said:
    TimSt said:

In tram it doesn't matter if a player is on it the frustration stems from dozens of ships left unattended who doesn't love sailing just to find another ship empty...

Ps daily typhoons of ship destruction would work as well..

Theres nothing fun about sailing.  The graphics suck... there no ocean waves or any animation and majority of the sea is empty....  I stopped moving my tillerman because I constantly dry dock and relocate for SOS's and pirates.
    Bah every fisher person loves to sail !