fastest way to raise dex

its all in Int right now if that makes a difference?
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Make sure you have an arrow up that is skill related to dex. Any warrior skill will work.
    Skills can be max just need arrow up. 

There is a page on the wiki that shows the primary and secondary for all the skills.  I dont have it marked.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Put the dexterity arrow up and the intel arrow down then head some place where there is lots of spawn and wack away.  You will be surprised at how quickly it changes compared to skill changes.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I was hoping for a faster way  making the change from 100+ int to 100+ dex so grindy 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Stone off all skills and raise focus with a high int/mana suit.
  • Be at your skill cap, turn up focus, make sure nothing is turned down, slap on a cloak of corruption. 

Go make a sandwich
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    edited September 2021
    King_Greg said:
    Be at your skill cap, turn up focus, make sure nothing is turned down, slap on a cloak of corruption. 

Go make a sandwich
    Good way to go evil. Drains hit points, mana, stamina and karma 

I have a max Int/Mana suit and I just swap it with mannequin and when focus hits around 40 stone it off.  0-40 goes fast and gets the most dex gains.
  • King_Greg said:
    Be at your skill cap, turn up focus, make sure nothing is turned down, slap on a cloak of corruption. 

Go make a sandwich
    Good way to go evil. Drains hit points, mana, stamina and karma 
    Yes, and also adjusts your stats with 0 effort. Super easy to regain karma in the game. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    I never have trouble with adjusting on melee toons. My trouble is remembering to stop!!!  I will have to see saw every time.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Using a heavy crossbow not the best way  ;)
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Use last item macro, play lute, jam a voin in the keyboard and annoy people in luna