"Token of Skill Alacrity" with Scroll Graphic - For Sale on ATL - Unique?

IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
edited April 2018 in Rares
For sale on Atlantic a "Token of Skill Alacrity" with Scroll Graphic (instead of Token Graphic).

Starting price: 100 millions GPs.

PLEASE NOTE: The ToSA Scroll for sale here is ONLY a Rare "deco" collector item, it is not usable as a "normal" ToSA that you can buy in Online Store (it is already Account Bound).

No ICQ/Discord, please message me here on the Forum with offers and/or questions.

I.

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited April 2018
    Be sure to understand
    YOU CAN NOT USE THOSE ON ANY OTHER ACCOUNT THEY ARE ACCOUNT BOUND.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited April 2018
    Bilbo said:
    Be sure to understand
    YOU CAN NOT USE THOSE ON ANY OTHER ACCOUNT THEY ARE ACCOUNT BOUND.
    YES, I UNDERSTAND, THANKS  :p

The capacity to understand of each of us confirmed, it is beyond me why, even in the case it were usable (AND IT IS NOT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, BILBO??? :D ), anybody sane should buy a Rare collector item to use it ingame... :o :D
    @Mariah

If/when I receieve offers, may I post the current higest offer in the thread to update the info on the price, or it is considered "bumping"?

TIA! :)

I.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    LMAO Isn't edit a remarkable thing
    Bilbo said:
    LMAO Isn't edit a remarkable thing
    I beg your pardon? I wrote form the beginning that the item was ONLY a Rare collectible. To avoid ANY possible misunderstanding I edited the original post to bold the sentence and make it more syntactically clear (please remember that I'm NOT a native English speaker/writer...).
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    The question in my mind is how does this item exist? What happened to turn it into a deed instead of a token in the first place?
    edited April 2018
    The question in my mind is how does this item exist? What happened to turn it into a deed instead of a token in the first place?
    Here is the story: https://forum.uo.com/discussion/224/new-palyer-starter-kit-token-transmutaded-in-bb-on-atl-bug-or-feature

Disregard my last posts in that thread, I clarified the issue with the "management": the item, alas for me :'( , cannot be de-retroconned, and that's it.

But its origin, IMO, is legit (an if not, I kindly ask @Mesanna to make it explicit here), it is surely Rare (if not even unique), so I'm trying at least to recover the GPs I spent for the original NPSKT deed (and, to be candid, obviously to gain something more from its sale, if possible... :D ;) )

I.

UPDATE - Actual higest offer is 125 Millions GPs.