How do I get the veteran reward gump to appear?

TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
How do I get the veteran reward gump to appear on Test Center? Now that I am eligible for the 20 year vet reward Ethereal Dragon Mount I want to try it out on Test Center first before committing to getting it on a production server. Plus there are a few older reward statuettes that I want to check out as well.

Comments

• VagabondVagabond Posts: 88
    I don't think it appears at all.

Because people would go and get veteran rewards on TC to "try" it out and afterwards complain they don't have them on the production shards and want them back/restored.

Maybe you have a friend to try this mount on your local shard, or copy to TC with it.
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    TimSt said:
    How do I get the veteran reward gump to appear on Test Center? Now that I am eligible for the 20 year vet reward Ethereal Dragon Mount I want to try it out on Test Center first before committing to getting it on a production server. Plus there are a few older reward statuettes that I want to check out as well.

Best I can suggest is making a thread asking if people who have the items would be willing to copy them to test center for you.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited September 2021
    Unfortunately you have to go to TC when clickys are there to try the new stuff.  

They should allow vet rewards and store items on TC by way of a command or some other method.  A permanent store and vet item stone.

Try before you buy is a great sales tool.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Pawain said:
    Unfortunately you have to go to TC when clickys are there to try the new stuff.  

They should allow vet rewards and store items on TC by way of a command or some other method.  A permanent store and vet item stone.

Try before you buy is a great sales tool.
    OUTSTANDING IDEA  @Kyronix @Bleak