Soul Stone Vessels

They are real cute and all but not very functional when you open them they need to be like the long gift boxes.   If you would make them like the long gift boxes inside, I would buy a whole lot more of them.  

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Perhaps wait and see what the fix for this is like in the next publish?
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Mariah said:
    Perhaps wait and see what the fix for this is like in the next publish?

Guess you missed the part that I was making a suggestion to improve them?  And how they could liberate another $1000 or so from me :)
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    It's unfortunate that it often boils down to a two client issue as these and all containers are fine in EC and with them being literally brand new can we blame old spaghetti code?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    I cannot play in the EC.

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Not wanting to start client battle just fail to understand how a brand new item can not be created the same for both clients..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    McDougle said:
    It's unfortunate that it often boils down to a two client issue as these and all containers are fine in EC and with them being literally brand new can we blame old spaghetti code?

Not blaming anyone or anything, Whether they are long or small and round they would be functional in the EC  but a very large number of us will not use the EC and they could be greatly improved for the CC Users with what I imagine would be a fairly simple change. 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Could someone post a picture of one with the EC  List and Grid so we may see
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Tyrath said:
      They are real cute and all but not very functional when you open them they need to be like the long gift boxes.   If you would make them like the long gift boxes inside, I would buy a whole lot more of them.   
    They promised to make them bigger in the next publish.  I assume they will be a larger circle like a barrel.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    Tyrath said:
    They promised to make them bigger in the next publish.  I assume they will be a larger circle like a barrel.

Yep I am just suggesting long like the gift boxes so you can layer the stones like you can in the boxes and see all of them. There is a reason I save the long gift boxes...... I use them as Soul Stone Vessels to keep most of my stones in :)
    I don't like the long boxes because they have a lot of space that cant be used. Nothing will go on the bottom or sides. You cant use the whole area.  Just make them a large gump chest and they be fine. The barrel circle also is usable on the whole inside.
    Pawain said:
    I don't like the long boxes because they have a lot of space that cant be used. Nothing will go on the bottom or sides. You cant use the whole area.  Just make them a large gump chest and they be fine. The barrel circle also is usable on the whole inside.

Look again at the picture I posted, they have more usable space than any other container I have found and hold soul stones from one side to the other great. Why am I even continuing to participate in this thread let alone this joke of a forum. 

Pawain said:

I guess I should apologize after looking in several of my long boxes you are absolutely correct there is so much space in that container type that is absolutely wasted. I am just a idiot that has no clue what I am talking about......... Its like everything just get dumped in the center of the long boxes!

edited August 2021
    Tyrath said:
    Pawain said:

Look again at the picture I posted, they have more usable space than any other container I have found and hold soul stones from one side to the other great. Why am I even continuing to participate in this thread let alone this joke of a forum. 
    Your spacial relations are off.  Are you using Large Gumps?

Also you are comparing ingots to soulstones...  Try putting something large in a gift box.

The gift box is not a large gump container.  And it can only hold 1 row of soulstones.

About 4 gift boxes would fit in a chest, At least four rows in a barrel at same length in the round barrel.

I know my containers.  :D
    temp.png 397.5K
    edited August 2021
    The soulstone container can hold 20.  A Barrel circle or the Chest will easily hold 20. With space.

That gift box may hold 10 before they overlap.

If you are not using Large Gumps then I agree with you.
    edited August 2021
    Try fitting all this in 2 gift boxes and have all the extra room.

You are gonna love it when you turn on Large Gumps!  Or you are using EC and it doesn't have them?

• Pawain said:

You are gonna love it when you turn on Large Gumps!  Or you are using EC and it doesn't have them?

EC doesn't need them.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• If they'd just made it a 125 slot container it would have been perfect in the EC.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

edited August 2021
    Pawain said:

I much prefer....... Over one that takes up 45% of your screen and two that take up 90%.  Anyway I made a suggestion and they will either make it something I like and I will spend a good chunk of money on it or they they won't and I won't.   I am not going to lose any sleep over it one way or another.  And now I am out of here, participation in the RaH Rah Forum leaves me feeling almost as soiled as logging into stratics.
    Sorry but the fact is. 20 soulstones will not fit in a gift box in a way that you can see all of them. Only  would 10 would fit.

Funny how you put none in. You are too stubborn to do it and see they will not hold 20 in a way you can see them.

You want to have a small container that holds 20 big items.

If they changed to a gift box them we would be in the same place.

Or they would have to make soulstones the size of ingots.

You are the first player I have met that does not like large gumps.

edited August 2021
    ..wrong thread.

• Lieutenant_DanLieutenant_Dan Posts: 195
    edited September 2021
    Yes the CC SS Vessel containers are to small to fit 20 full soulstones in them and have each one visible.   But replacing them with a giftbox size gump (another small container gump) makes no sense.   I mean why would you replace one small container with another small container?  That's not a fix. 

If they replace them with the larger style gumps that Pawain showed above i would buy 2 or 3 of them.

Yes the CC SS Vessel containers are to small to fit 20 full soulstones in them and have each one visible.   But replacing them with a giftbox size gump (another small container gump) makes no sense.   I mean why would you replace one small container with another small container?  That's not a fix. 

If they replace them with the larger style gumps that Pawain showed above i would buy 2 or 3 of them.
    So post one of them from the EC

Vic posted the grid view from EC above.
    They can use that.
  • Yes the CC SS Vessel containers are to small to fit 20 full soulstones in them and have each one visible.   But replacing them with a giftbox size gump (another small container gump) makes no sense.   I mean why would you replace one small container with another small container?  That's not a fix. 

Absolutely not.  The issue is with the Classic Client container gump size.  Not the EC.
    Why de-rail the discussion with something that's irrelevant?  

Absolutely not.  The issue is with the Classic Client container gump size.  Not the EC.
    Why de-rail the discussion with something that's irrelevant?  
    So we can see the difference, or is that a problem?
    Pawain said:
    Sorry but the fact is. 20 soulstones will not fit in a gift box in a way that you can see all of them. Only  would 10 would fit.

Funny how you put none in. You are too stubborn to do it and see they will not hold 20 in a way you can see them.

I have no idea how but you continue to totally miss my point.  LONG BOX I don't care if you use the large gump or not. It has to be enabled anyway.  And you can indeed put 30 soul stones in a long gift box and mouse over the edge of every single one of them. NO I AM NOT GOING TO UNDO MY CURRENT SET UP to prove it to you when it has ZERO to do with what I am saying beyond I used the Long Gift Box as a example of a container that has full use of the space inside.  I DO USE the large gump for storing crap I look at once in a blue moon.  It is worthless however to try and work out of the large gump as at most you can only have two containers open and it be functional.......AGAIN NOTHING TO DO WITH THE POINT. I suspect you already know that though.  Now to go take a long hot shower to get the taint off again.
    edited September 2021
    Tyrath said:
    Pawain said:

I have no idea how but you continue to totally miss my point.  LONG BOX I don't care if you use the large gump or not. It has to be enabled anyway.  And you can indeed put 30 soul stones in a long gift box and mouse over the edge of every single one of them. NO I AM NOT GOING TO UNDO MY CURRENT SET UP to prove it to you when it has ZERO to do with what I am saying beyond I used the Long Gift Box as a example of a container that has full use of the space inside.  I DO USE the large gump for storing crap I look at once in a blue moon.  It is worthless however to try and work out of the large gump as at most you can only have two containers open and it be functional.......AGAIN NOTHING TO DO WITH THE POINT. I suspect you already know that though.  Now to go take a long hot shower to get the taint off again.
    Dude 20 will not fit in there so you can see them.  That long box has 50% more than the current circle.  10 will not fit in the circle. They would have a tiny pinpoint to try to click one.

They will only go in 1 row in the long box.

People would complain if they changed it to a long box.  They want to organize them so they can see the stones.
    edited September 2021
    I like the gift boxes but they are small gumps.  If they were large I would use them more.

The circles are too small.  I do not want the soulstones crammed together and others do not either because this has been asked for.

I want to see the soulstones so I could put them in categories.
    ^^^^^THIS^^^^^
    edited September 2021
     Well the vessels are at least functional now.  A long container would have still been better as 20 over lap and and touch each other which must be cause for some individuals to have spasms LOL/