@Kyronix - Transmogrification Potion - Head Slot

@Kyronix
I am trying to use the Transmogrification Potion Head slot into the Khal Ankur Mask and is not allowing me.

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I think it only works on non magical items although I’m not 100% sure. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    edited August 2021
    They removed the ability because you could turn it into glasses and Gargs could wear two of them.

At the beginning on TC it could be used.  I turned it into a Santa hat.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "for what it's worth, i did request they release a draft of the store description, request came too late"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • OrichOrich Posts: 20
    @Kyronix ; please give us an idea on how this work pls?
    Last week I took a head piece to Test Center and I was able to use the transmog potion, now I am trying to use the same piece and is not letting me do.
    Now is saying that you cant use this on EM Items.

this is just some of the examples:
    If you say that we cant use on EM Items, how come work for some items and not others.

HEAD PIECE

Ok, is an EM Item with a nice Hue color and was working on Test Center with no Problem!
    now is no longer working on Prodo Shard.  BUT

Same EM Category, Same Hue
    Tested on TC before i purchase the Potion and guess?  worked on Prodo.

so is there any specific rules for this? there is more examples of rare colors items been used and work for some and not others.
    edited August 2021
    Since you lost its name why would you want to do that?  You think someone is going to look at the color and know whether it is rare or not. 

Looks like a shield dyed green now. 
  • OrichOrich Posts: 20
    @Pawain except that you cant dye that Hue

Looks too close to Dryad Green for the majority to notice.  And it lost the name.
    edited August 2021
    “It is documented that you cannot use head transmog potion for EM items, not sure why you can use shield and robe potion for EM items

i think it’s because of complications with the lower mana cost bonus on head pieces”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • AlexAlex Posts: 23
    I email @Mesanna 3x last week as she always ask us to do on the M&G, she didnt even bother to answer any emails, my buddy email her on the same time asking to fix his mark of travesty and she showed up in game in 5 min.
    @Kyronix also didnt even answer anything. so I guess we all have to go to the M&G today and ask again and again, because at least we will have a record of the things we ask and they dont answer.
  • AlexAlex Posts: 23
    so @Mesanna and @Kyronix said that we should test things before purchase on Test Center and we have the M&G transcript where she said: If work on Test Center than will work on prodo shard.

so I went back to TC and got the item that I used the potion, the Veil from the wedding package and I have the picture to prove and the item still at TC. so now I guess we can ask them to fix the potion and make work on prodo shard, bc does work on TC.

Alex said:
    so @ Mesanna and @ Kyronix said that we should test things before purchase on Test Center and we have the M&G transcript where she said: If work on Test Center than will work on prodo shard.

so I went back to TC and got the item that I used the potion, the Veil from the wedding package and I have the picture to prove and the item still at TC. so now I guess we can ask them to fix the potion and make work on prodo shard, bc does work on TC.

That picture was taken before the potion made it to production. You can not use those on test center now. 
    "a clarification on the store description should prevent any dissapointment"
  • I was able to move to a top hat with TC, so I bought a potion in anticipation, but I couldn't use it. I agree with everything you say in M & G.
    I'm angry because there is an overwhelming lack of important information about this kind of "paid product". OK? It is a "paid product".  If the specifications change in the middle, you need to explain it carefully. Because it is a "paid product"!
    Mesanna and Kyronix need to take M & G's remarks seriously, "There is no way to see if paid items work properly" and "Do you pay to see if they can be used?"
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    It's not so much they changed it but why they did that bothered me if i recall some haxxor was gonna get 3lmc extra or bless a unblessable thing something that would have affected no one's game play yet it's the same old sledgehammer fix approach...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    Protector said:
    I was able to move to a top hat with TC, so I bought a potion in anticipation, but I couldn't use it. I agree with everything you say in M & G.
    I'm angry because there is an overwhelming lack of important information about this kind of "paid product". OK? It is a "paid product".  If the specifications change in the middle, you need to explain it carefully. Because it is a "paid product"!
    Mesanna and Kyronix need to take M & G's remarks seriously, "There is no way to see if paid items work properly" and "Do you pay to see if they can be used?"

The description says it only works on armor.  They expect you to understand that items with no resist properties are not armor.  It was nice to use top hats veils etc on TC. They lost a lot of money when they removed those as targets.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Unfortunately, I bought a top hat when all of this talk started which wasn't cheap. I was excited to transmog it (would be the only thing I'd want to transmog) and then they said it would be armor only. Now I have a top hat siting on a mannequin since it's useless without some mods.