Treasures of Tokuno

GarretGarret Posts: 65
edited July 2021 in General Discussions
Hi, do we have shedule for turn if /off for Treasures of Tokuno, or do u plan to turn it on once again, mby later ?

P.S. put pigments on shop and turn event permanently ? or what is issue?
P.P.S I'm just curious, not blaming or etc.@Kyronix

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I would rather they keep Yukio's quest around longer.
    With the current dungeon turned on, I don't have time to do the quest.
    I enjoy doing that quest and wish I could do it more.
  • GarretGarret Posts: 65
    Up. Any info? ty ty
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited August 2021
    The way the new Events are designed is based on the lessons learnt from ToT where there were too many AFK players. In particular, they designed new paragons that are Sampire-slayers, Chain spell-casters, World record sprinter, and X-Ray eyes to reveal all hidden. The paragons remind me of Superman.

I don't think ToT is coming back. :D
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Treasures of Tokuno, in some form, should be permanent. It can fulfill several important needs.

1 - The gear you can get, while not great by modern standards, can be good for new characters/players. (And unlike the Virtue Artifacts, ToT can be done without going into a dark, dank dungeon.)

2 - It can be "something special" for Tokuno - something which it lacks at present.

3 - Except for new characters, new players, and the occasional niche need, the primary reward for ToT if made permanent will be the dyes - and those, by definition, are charged items that likely will need to be replaced sooner or later.

4 - It can be a good means of "farming" for Clean-Up Britannia points which means that, in effect, there will be two or three levels of turn-in, which can be good for some who like to think in terms of trading up, whether it's through other players or game mechanisms.

If you want to add Paragons to Tokuno, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. I'm kinda looking forward to seeing a few random players hook up to try to take down a Paragon Yamandon and the newer characters who are there to farm for Treasures to actually use can avoid the ones they come across.
    Can i have answer plz ? @Mesanna @Kyronix
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Garret said:
    Can i have answer plz ? @ Mesanna @ Kyronix
    Sometimes no answer is a answer...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    As far as I know there is no plan to turn on Treasures of Tokuno. Why do you believe there might be?  Last year old events were turned on as a kind of emergency measure to help people cope with unexpected leisure time due to Covid epidemic lockdowns. This year we have the new dynamic spawns instead.
    edited August 2021
    Mariah said:
    As far as I know there is no plan to turn on Treasures of Tokuno. Why do you believe there might be?  Last year old events were turned on as a kind of emergency measure to help people cope with unexpected leisure time due to Covid epidemic lockdowns. This year we have the new dynamic spawns instead.
    Well, like i said im just curios, if ther any plans to do it in future for any reasons, or we have to deal with TOT gone forever. Also everything that @JohnKnighthawke ; said is make sense, for me atleast.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    My understanding is that the new dynamic treasures of content (currently Treasures of WildFire) essentially takes the place of Tokuno. Each event will be a different dungeon with different rewards. If there is something you specifically are looking for from ToT (like lucky mempo) you can suggest that type of reward during the next Treasures of event.