Coming back after many years...

Had many toons spread over many shards. Is it possible to change between toons without having to log off and on? Suxxors having to log on each time i want to inspect my characters.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    No. Not on the same account. But if you have more than one account you can open multiple clients.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • LingusLingus Posts: 4
    I don't want to open multiple instances. I want to close a toon and go back to the shard selection screen rather than dump me all the way out to the uo login screen. Thanks though!
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited July 2021
    Welcome back!
    You have to go all the way back and enter your password every time you want to change a toon.
    What is your main shard?
    Have toons on Sonoma, pacific,  Atlantic and Catskills. Trying to sort out all my toons to figure everything out.. 
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 884
    If you want to try the EC client, and use Pinco's interface you can stay logged din a swap shards in a soft log out....

If you want to try the EC client, and use Pinco's interface you can stay logged din a swap shards in a soft log out....

Have both clients loaded. What is "Pincos"?
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,021
    Pinco's UI is a custom user interface for the EC.
    Pinco's UI Wiki | Fandom
    -Arroth
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 884
    This will change your life :).  well, maybe not, but WILL change the way you play, Well maybe not. But it WILL greatly enhance your game experience. Yes that's it!