World map, loot, target

Hi, I’m a returning player and I’m trying to understand about all this new changes…
how do I actually put the coordinate in world map using the cc? 
There is a way to loot with a click or double click instead of dragging?
and the last…there is fast way to target someone and having his status bar instead of trying to get the, with the mouse?
thx a lot for any help and sry for this probably stupid questions <span>:smile:</span>

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    What Shard?

Q2.  No you have to click and drag. Shift drag;  grabs the pile.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • XdotXXdotX Posts: 20
    Atlantic, what about target and coordinate?
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Classic client doesn't offer native mapping like that. The Enhanced Client does. You can also try one of the free mapping programs. I like UOAM. A lot of people like UO Cartographer.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    XdotX said:
    fast way to target someone and having his status bar instead of trying to get the, with the mouse?
    thx a lot for any help and sry for this probably stupid questions <span>:smile:</span>
    In CC if you enable the "New Targeting System" it opens up some options. I will need some help here as I'm not super familiar with it (was introduced during one of my hiatus') but I think it would allow you to use macro options such as "Attack X (nearest/last/next)". I've messed around with it and when I double click on someone it sets them as a target which could then be set as last target etc. I wish I could offer more help on this but I'm not very experienced with that system so I'll be checking back to hopefully be enlightened on this myself (if someone can add to my post).
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    Not to start the client war again but most of what you want is in the base EC. 
    I think the only thing I see that EC doesn't do is pull the health bar off opponent.
    Give it a try you might like it.

"Come over to the dark side we have cookies" 
  • ActionEllyActionElly Posts: 156
    edited July 2021
    XdotX said:
    Hi, I’m a returning player and I’m trying to understand about all this new changes…
    how do I actually put the coordinate in world map using the cc? 
    There is a way to loot with a click or double click instead of dragging?
    and the last…there is fast way to target someone and having his status bar instead of trying to get the, with the mouse?

Okay, I think I can help you out a bit here.

1. Like someone else said you can use UOCartographer find it by googling, but you'll need to at least download EC client to use it, even though you'll still be playing the CC client.

2. I would say try UOAssist to make life easier, however I don't know if it can loot

3. go into settings, select macro options and try Action Selectnearest and then the bar next to it choose the one you want mobile is what I use and then a key to activate it; you can probably use other macros as well.

If it becomes to bothersome you should try EC and Pinco's UI.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    use EC.  the ui and macroing is 100x better than CC.  it makes game alot easier to manage stuff.