Scrolling Breaks NPC Vendor Search Functionality

dvviddvvid Posts: 849
If you scroll through an NPC vendor's items then try to search something, there will be no results.  If you run the same search without scrolling first, you will get results.

In the example below, I am searching "bl" looking for blank scrolls.  First you see it works as expected.  Then I open the window again, scroll first, then search "bl" and there are no results.

I'm using EC.

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    I use the EC and no way does my search screen look like that.  Maybe you should try the EC without any added add-ons.  I normally use the CC and that never happens and sometimes I need to use the EC because some people just like to throw stuff in a bag on their vendor so I just keep looking for stuff with the EC without any add-ons and it has never done what you are describing.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "? 
    This IS the default UI"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I have no add ons to my client. This is the search from NPC vendors. Not player vendors or inventory search. @Bilbo
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    TY