Items not appearing on Vendor Search - Atlantic

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
"I have had some items on a vendor for over a month, i've noticed 3 of the items not appearing on the vendor search, the strange thing is, they did appear on vendor search about a month back, but now do not, other items on the vendor do appear in vendor search. The vendor is of course opted into search. (Vendor position fel atlantic 860,911)

Here is one item: "

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Do people pay so much for such items? 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Do high to low search and see if they show up.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2021
    "yes the items are appearing when searching high to low, this does not explain why they're no longer appearing at the end of the low to high search" 
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Search can only show full pages. I thought they fixed that but I guess it unfixed itself.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Pawain said:
    Search can only show full pages. I thought they fixed that but I guess it unfixed itself.
    For some reason you can get pages with less than 5 listings and other times it is a blank page.  Haven't found any set search that this follows to narrow it down.
    "hmm, searching high to low does also cut off results on the low end with that specific search, even though the search results were only 5 pages. 

Yet here is another search result that is 10 pages and does not cut off the last page that has less than 5 listings. "

"this seems to have resolved itself now, items now appearing in low to high search"