More Storage Space Please

I'd really like to buy more storage space that permanently increases storage capacity of homes, and bank boxes.

I have the maximum storage possible per account, on two accounts. I am a HOARDER of anything and everything & I'm not ashamed of it one bit thank you very much. Hoping for a storage capacity increase of %20 to %40 (minimum) that bumps up both bank box and home storage limits at the same time.

I personally believe this will be a big seller. Please consider.
Thanks!

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Buy Castles or open another account is about your only choice now.  If I am not mistaken at a M&G Bonnie said no more storage increases.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    I'm afraid Bilbo is correct.
    Just to clarify. You have 2 castles with the ML storage increase, a purchased from store storage upgrade and high seas, equalling a 60% total upgrade also a large number of garden sheds, each providing a further 250 storage slots? 
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    It’s already for sale… $60 gets you an additional amount of storage for 6 months.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    What do you people hoard?? I have 184 roast pig
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    McDougle said:
    I thought those stacked.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Oh they do it's just what I "hoard "
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Storage is a big problem and way overpriced.  Vault storage is I think $3 a month for a measly 125 items, the storage increase I can buy for $20 is next to nothing, I don’t own a castle nor do I have interest in buying one, and I am limited to having just one house not two as implied in Mariah’s post.  Don’t see garden sheds come up for sale often and when they do don’t have the 175 million gold in my account to buy one. Not going to buy a second account to solve a problem the game itself creates.  If you think storage is not a problem, you are just fooling yourself.  Maybe it’s not a problem for those that have been playing since the 1990’s, but for a lot of the rest of us it is a real problem.  Don’t know what storage you can by for $60 a month unless you are talking about a second account.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    I was replying to Nazghoul_Mortis, I did not imply 2 accounts, I read in his post that he had them. Also, if you read Merus post, he said $60 for six months, not one.
    McDougle said:
    A better question is.  What don't we hoard?  LOL  I have one castle with 60% that is pushing the lock down limit LOL
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    edited July 2021
    Many people using ej accounts for storage
    ...there is other way to get free lockdown in a house 
    Fortis said:
    If it was legal you would have said how.
  • AtomicBettyAtomicBetty Posts: 237
    Fortis said:

no one uses ej accounts for storage.
    edited July 2021
    Bilbo said:
    Fortis said:

read older post it s being said multiple time here and other forums nothing illegal bilbo troll
    Fortis said:

so you know what other people  do looks like not
    Fortis said:
    Fortis said:

so you know what other people  do looks like not
    So how are EJ accounts placing houses? Or transferring a house to one?
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246

I don't horde anything. My castle is full.

I do have 3 other accounts I can use.

It's the BODS for me, I collect all, you cannot keep many of them relatively speaking - they have taken the entire space of my castle. I have a huge castle, with no deco, and a few BOD books. It would help for me, if BODS took a lot less space.

I know you can store them on vendors, but that's not logical to me.

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    The Developers, to keep players interested in Ultima Online, continuously introduce new items which, of course, then players want to collect.

That is the purpose of playing, right ?

YET, as @Bilbo pointed out, THEN, the same Developers which entice players to want to collect new items, over and over, deny new Storage space to players.

There is something here which does not add up.

The Developers want players to play, and thus entice players with new items, YET, at the same one time, the same Developers refuse to want to give to players additional storage space to where to put all of these new items that they are collecting, Event after Event.

That's contradictory, isn't it ?

And it eventually ends up with players stopping their playing since they see no point to collect the new items if then they have no where to store them, unless they trash some of their older items which, yet, cost them playing time to gather....

The ONLY logical solution to this that I could see as functional, would be to indeed increase Storage Space for players to then be able to store up their new items which the Developers keep introducing with new content and new Events, over and over.

Or, another way to achieve the same end goal, would be to provide to players a better way to store their "existing" items...

For example, many players over the Years, have been asking for a Weapons' Rack and an Armor's Armoire that were to be able to store, respectively, 500 Weapons and 500 Armor pieces but only count as 1 item just like the Jewellery box does for jewels.

Since a good number of the items stored by players are Weapons and Armor, these 2 new containers would free up for players quite a lot of storage space which then players could use to store up the new items that the Developers release with new content and new Event.

And not only that !

Weapons' Rack and Armor's Armoire containers, is Designed with good filters and a Search functionality, would also make it possible for players to actually more easily and better find that 1 piece of Armor or Weapon that they need, without actually having to sort all of their stock 1 by 1...

@Mesanna , @Kyronix , perhaps you might want to change your previous decision and, finally, come forward to help players in their increased needs for Storage ?

Or do you want your players to STOP playing Ultima Online because they see pointless to keep collecting new Items which they then have no room to store, unless they throw away older items which STILL took them time and gameplay to have to collect ?
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Pawain, EJ accounts can’t place houses but do increase your storage by I believe 290 (the backpack and bank box storage for the two players allowed on the same shard.). Thought seriously about doing this but finally decided against doing it because I really had no other use for a second account. But for newer players like myself looking to increase storage believe it is a more viable option than paying $3 a month for the additional 125 items I would get from the bank box.
     A good option for UO would be to just sell a fixed number of additional lockdowns for a reasonable price.  Maybe in increments 500 or 1000 since one of the uses of the house is to function as a storage device.

I would not go thru that hassle to get bank storage. I'd forget who has what.
    Fortis said:
    Bilbo said:
    Fortis said:

read older post it s being said multiple time here and other forums nothing illegal bilbo troll
    So tell us old wise one.  Oh wait you don't want to post illegal stuff with your paid account.
    edited July 2021
    Cookie said:

It's the BODS for me, I collect all, you cannot keep many of them relatively speaking - they have taken the entire space of my castle. I have a huge castle, with no deco, and a few BOD books. It would help for me, if BODS took a lot less space.

You can use Vendors to store your BODs on and it is very easy to name them with what they are holding.
    Bilbo said:
    Cookie said:

You can use Vendors to store your BODs on and it is very easy to name them with what they are holding.
    bild you ahve almost 3k post 2500 was trolling one keep going
    Fortis said:
    Bilbo said:
    Cookie said:

bild you ahve almost 3k post 2500 was trolling one keep going
    So where are those legal lockdowns you don't want to tell people about.
    using ej accounts is legall read
    Fortis said:
    EJ accounts have limited bank storage. They can not log off with a pack animal.

They can hold their weight limit.

What is this increased storage you speak of?
    Fortis said:
    LMAO So there is no legal way to increase your lockdown and I seriously doubt you even know what a house lockdown is.
    you can put 125 items per character plus 25 in bank on ej so...yeah on you you have 550 stones limit on you no limit in bank so it s 150 per character if you want 2 per accounts with a a master account you can create 10 ej accounts so 20 x 150 it s 1500 free storage many item people hoard are low stone weight like token and tickets...but yeah i dont put the stuff i use each day there im talking about items you dont need often
    Fortis said:
    you can put 125 items per character plus 25 in bank on ej so...yeah on you you have 550 stones limit on you no limit in bank so it s 150 per character if you want 2 per accounts with a a master account you can create 10 ej accounts so 20 x 150 it s 1500 free storage many item people hoard are low stone weight like token and tickets...but yeah i dont put the stuff i use each day there im talking about items you dont need often
    This has absolutely nothing to do with increasing the lockdown limit on a house.
    No it does not but it does provide an additional storage option to players that have maxed out the house.