EC client corpse bug?

@Mesanna

There is a problem with the EC client in champs spawns when several players are working it

I see standing mob corpses littering the landscape and it is affecting the tagging system as it thinks they are still alive?

can this be replicated and looked into please

only happening on EC client right now and its a nightmare

have to relax after every champ oh when the bodies are just too distracting

anyone else having this problem with EC?

Comments

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    It's an old bug that has been submitted by me and probably a lot of others.  only way to fix it for now is to restart client.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Yes it happens a lot i simply move the offending health bar aside 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 882
    I have the bars all closed and use target nearest,  that can be a problem :)
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    this needs to be fixed. it screws up targeting. i didnt know this was EC only bug... smh
  • looploop Posts: 301
    Goes back to at least 2015 so, no, this won't be fixed: https://community.stratics.com/threads/enhanced-client-forgotten-sprites-bug.342785/
  • GwenGwen Posts: 210
    Drago said:
    this needs to be fixed. it screws up targeting. i didnt know this was EC only bug... smh
    My targeting screwed way more with Vortexes and Colossuses other players cast. Any way to avoid targeting them? 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2021
    Gwen said:
    Drago said:
    My targeting screwed way more with Vortexes and Colossuses other players cast. Any way to avoid targeting them? 
    "This bug has also been reported Feb 2019, 
    Issues with "Block War on" options - Ultima Online Forums (uo.com)
    seems there is a substantial delay from report to fix"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    Yoshi said:
    Gwen said:
    Drago said:
    "This bug has also been reported Feb 2019, 
    Issues with "Block War on" options - Ultima Online Forums (uo.com)
    seems there is a substantial delay from report to fix"

@Devs - Can you look at EC usage numbers? Based on my interactions , I think new & returning players are using EC more and more; some of these bugs should be addressed in an upcoming publish.  I understand new legacy is taking up alot of bandwidth but hoping a few hours can be allocated to address some of these critical client issues.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2021
    “(The latter bug affects both official clients, not just EC)”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.