h y p e d for the new shard

was pretty hyped after the dev stream and threw this together, cant wait hopefully we're getting the new shard in 2021!

1. lol2 votes
    1. lol
      100.00%
    2. lol
        0.00%

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,120Dev
    How is this constructive?  If you’re just trying to troll, I mean - to what end?  

A better use of your time would be to articulate what gameplay you are seeking so we can work on actionable feedback.  
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    They apparently hate the game a lot yet continue to play. Strange to say the least. 
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,830
    Kyronix said:
    How is this constructive?  If you’re just trying to troll, I mean - to what end?  

A better use of your time would be to articulate what gameplay you are seeking so we can work on actionable feedback.  
    Agreed, Complaining just to complain is useless. Complaining with ways to enact change is what is needed. I was very interested by the live feed and am looking forward to the next one. @Kyronix I have a question on the ruleset. IIRC I heard you and @Bleak mention it would be Felucca with opt in PvP and I think Bleak said it would be "New Legacy Ruleset", I have one question that some others have put forth as well. Will there be push through of other mobiles, or will you get stam blocked?  if this has been answered already i apologize.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• DragoDrago Posts: 290
    They should enable the original music midi files for new legacy shard :P

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    I don't think we need this when there's a more constructive alternative. https://forums.uo.com/discussion/8964/new-legacy-questions-suggestions#latest

This discussion has been closed.