Is the luck potion returning to the store?

@Kyronix - Just wondering if this will be brought back for this wildfire event since I haven't seen it in the store yet (and haven't heard one way or the other about it).

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Following the next publish later this season.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Thank you!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    @kyronix ; we need more spawn on LS.  There is nothing to kill.  Thanks

Later this season after the dungeon ends will not help...  
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Pawain said:
    @ kyronix  we need more spawn on LS.  There is nothing to kill.  Thanks

Later this season after the dungeon ends will not help...  
    Every time you make a post like this I go and invariably find a cluster of mobs hanging out in some corner of the dungeon.  You need to move around the dungeon to find the creatures.  You won't be able to just camp one area and have all the monsters come to you.  You've got fancy mounts anyhow, ride! :)
    edited June 2021
    I am riding all over.  The Balrons and Fire demons came on so that keeps us busy.  There were none when I posted.  I dont waste time on the little dog and mage spawns.

Keep those on and we will be busy.  Thanks for checking.  Let us try max until we complain!
    edited June 2021
    @Kyronix This is the last day I can play till after July 5th.  Put us on Max today please.  Our killing crew is on and we will help the NOOBs.  Test your systems.  We have lichs and succubus.  Add in the Fire Daemons and crank it up.  Thanks  Going to lunch right now.

I dont care about drops, I just like to kill stuff!  Make us suffer!
  • Nails_WarsteinNails_Warstein Posts: 127
    edited June 2021
    @Kyronix @Bleak @Mesanna and the rest of the Dev Team, thank you for all the hard work you are putting into New Legacy.  I among many others wish Ultima Online a glorious and successful future.  Several people I know want to buy this potion yesterday.  Might I recommend finding some overtime to earn more money for the game and hot patch this potion asap.  I further recommend the potion be given a blanket title that will work for any ToT style event to prevent any further loss of income for the game.  Call it Mesanna's Treasure Elixir, and the description can clarify it is only for these ToT style events.  Thank you and good luck on your live broadcast tomorrow.
    Yes another alternative is to give everyone what the potion gives on each weekend. 
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 782
    Agreed, please bump up the spawn!  Having downtime wandering around the dungeon, just seeing corpses, isn't great usage of time.