Tips for Treasures of Wildfire

124»

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    keven2002 said:
    I find that when possible using a demon cameo (assuming you have one) paired with a demon 100% cold slayer is highly effective for a majority of the spawn. Just be sure to swap them out if you face a lava element paragon as they will tear you up since they are the anti slayer.
    Yup, mostly cold demon weapon helps alot. The tricky part is when there are paragon balron and lich lord appearing at the same time... then I panicked, should I use the cold or fire weapon first... :D Its a smart design.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • SlissSliss Posts: 282
    keven2002 said:

To keep things on topic - I find that when possible using a demon cameo (assuming you have one) paired with a demon 100% cold slayer is highly effective for a majority of the spawn. Just be sure to swap them out if you face a lava element paragon as they will tear you up since they are the anti slayer.
    Are you using a Vamp embrace or Healing?
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    edited June 2021
    I use Vamp Embrace paired with Life Leech on my axe. I also have confidence/close wounds. It's a bit overkill but I kind of lean towards survivability on my builds. If I do find myself on a paragon, I honor it and make sure my DPS is maxed (double slayer or EOO etc) and try to make short work of it. I try to supplement heals with dragging the paragon near some other non-paragon spawn to build back my HP (whirlwind). 

Exception is paragon Balron... I need help on those because I can't heal through the 55hp (ish) melee hits on top of casting they throw at me.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,052
    I just eat a petal and kill lava eles with my cold demon slayer weapon.  Have not noticed extra damage.  The constant poison is annoying.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.