Treasures of Wildfire Rewards

I wanted to create this thread as a placeholder for all of the rewards for people to share things about the rewards as they are selected so people know what they are getting (since this isn't on TC1 to see). A few things I'm curious about is the Idle of WIldfire / Stolen piece of Castambre / Lucky Abomination Skull / Bloodspawn Ritual Table. At 75-150 points per item I'm hoping they aren't simply just decoration.

I think it would be useful to have one single place to look for the rewards so please avoid comment that would have this thread closed. Thanks.

Comments

• GwenGwen Posts: 210
    Hope skull will work like statue adding more luck points for some time. 
    Cats ambre chunk? Dunno, i think it should make you to loose carma even faster than new cloak. 
    If cat ever used your shoes , you must remember how other people react in your presence. 
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
    edited June 2021
    The Stolen Piece of Castambre is probably deco and was just something Kyronix was using because it fit nicely with the storyline, but just in case "Find My Heart..." actually means something...

Treasures of Wildfire | uo-cah.com

Stone of Castambre:
    Standing on the Isle of Fire in Britannia, it is a bleeding stone from which the Tree of Life grows. The stone can be "milked" for blood or strange hearts with a pick. Both of these items are needed in the act of golem creation or reconstruction. While the tree seems to wilt when harvesting a heart from it, it quickly recovers with seemingly no ill effects. Otherwise, there isn't really much known about the stone, apart from a book on the Isle of Fire, written by the mage Astelleron, who had discovered and researched its use in the creation of golems.
    Stone of Castambre - The Codex of Ultima Wisdom, a wiki for Ultima and Ultima Online (ultimacodex.com)
    CP.jpg 16.5K
    -Arroth
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    I just finished creating a page for the event and adding all the various artifacts to relevant pages. (artifacts - events, Armor Artifacts, Clothing and Talisman Artifacts,Fencing Artifacts, Jewelry Artifacts, Swords Artifacts,Throwing Artifacts, Artifact & Collection Damage Increase items, Artifact & Collection Luck items,Artifact & Collection Spell Damage Increase items)  Hopefully I didn't miss any.
  • link?
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    The tower is still up at Ter Mur with the writing desk.
    but Great Lakes writing desk is gone.
    Can it be put back?
    some people only got one book, before it disappeared.

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    We've updated the reward costs on Origin based on feedback.  The Lorebook pages are still 1 point each, which is all that has been claimed thus far on Origin.

Thanks everyone for the feeedback.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
     HiKyronix said:
    We've updated the reward costs on Origin based on feedback.  The Lorebook pages are still 1 point each, which is all that has been claimed thus far on Origin.

Thanks.

We should put those pages in a new book correct?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    pages are still fine, it's all keyed by title so it's fine

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "will they go in the old book of the three? and will people get their page 0 back from the book of lore of the three?"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Have no idea what rewards or points this post is referring to.  So was there some practical reason for players to collect pages of lore other than deco?
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    Kyronix said:

Thank you, guild appreciate it, they asked me, If I could ask for further reduction on the ring ? ;)

Do you have any feedback on why the weapons are antique? You have artefacts that are similar 6 property quality that are fully repairable? (All Stygian Abyss ones?) I think antique on these weapons, will put anyone off getting them at all.

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    link?

But now I've got to edit it, so disregard the prices.

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Kyronix said:

@Kyronix , why only 9 pages when the book needs 13 to be filled ?

Chances are, that there do are players who may need anyone from 1 to 13 that they have missing to fill up their book....

Could you please add the 4 missing pages ?

Thanks.
    Cookie said:
    Kyronix said:

Thank you, guild appreciate it, they asked me, If I could ask for further reduction on the ring ? ;)

Do you have any feedback on why the weapons are antique? You have artefacts that are similar 6 property quality that are fully repairable? (All Stygian Abyss ones?) I think antique on these weapons, will put anyone off getting them at all.

Oh yes, ANTIQUE on weapons ?

They would need to be constantly repaired.... a nightmare....
    popps said:
    Kyronix said:

@ Kyronix , why only 9 pages when the book needs 13 to be filled ?

Chances are, that there do are players who may need anyone from 1 to 13 that they have missing to fill up their book....

Thanks.
    Umm these are new pages. Ill be putting them in a separate book.

Alchemists abomination is over. Those pages are on vendors or in a container now.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    Kyronix said:

Thank you @Kyronix! Appreciate you listening to the feedback and making the adjustment.
    popps said:
    Oh yes, ANTIQUE on weapons ?

They would need to be constantly repaired.... a nightmare....
    More like a bad dream. They will be at 0/0 before you get that deep in sleep.
  • Could be worse, gargs like me are looking at these rewards with a raised eyebrow.

Hmmm, antique soul glaive, fun for a few days. Bloodblades are worth some trash points.  A mount, good one.  More April fools earrings?  Lol.  Wasn't yukios enough, jokes getting old.
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    the weapons are already lackluster, making them antique renders them totally useless.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    Kyronix said:

Many thanks for the price reduction!

• Can someone tell if the spawnrate also had been increased? And how good are the turn-in drops? Do you need luck or not?

*imaginable scene: 3 players fighting little para snake with fingers*

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

Can someone tell if the spawnrate also had been increased? And how good are the turn-in drops? Do you need luck or not?

*imaginable scene: 3 players fighting little para snake with fingers*
    Spawn rate is same.  He siad they can adjust it.

Rare to find a drop you want to keep.

I rub a statue and I think I get more drops but not proven.

When there are Balrons and Succubus Paragons there may be 3 dead players fighting them.
    Pawain said:
    popps said:
    Kyronix said:

Thanks.

Alchemists abomination is over. Those pages are on vendors or in a container now.
    Yeah, I realized that after posting...

How naive of me, to think that these Pages had been put in to HELP those players who were not able to fill in their Book with the Spawn in Ter Mur....

Rather then putting in "new" Pages, it would have been nicer, to my opinion, if they had put in the Ter Mur Pages of Lore to help out players still missing any from their Book....
  • popps said:
    Pawain said:
    popps said:
    Kyronix said:

Thanks.

Yeah, I realized that after posting...

How naive of me, to think that these Pages had been put in to HELP those players who were not able to fill in their Book with the Spawn in Ter Mur....

Rather then putting in "new" Pages, it would have been nicer, to my opinion, if they had put in the Ter Mur Pages of Lore to help out players still missing any from their Book....
    And basically tell anyone who hunted daily for pages and spent hours swapping to complete their sets that it was all for nothing?
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    So still missing the point of this post.  Are the pages good for anything? Or, are they just deco?
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Lore pages are just used to fill the storybook for deco.
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 782

@Kyronix - feedback on wildfire event:

1. Thanks for reducing the cost of the items.
    2. Looks like mark got a bump in luck.  Any chance of adding +10-20 spellweaving?  Afterall, it's a spellweaving lore event :)  thanks !
    3. Please remove "Antique" from the weapon choices.  "Brittle" would be consistent with e.g. the robe and other wearable drops.  "Cursed" would also be better than "Antique"...
    4. Please up the spawn rate!  Ideally this should be dense like early stages of champ spawn :)

@ Kyronix - feedback on wildfire event:

1. Thanks for reducing the cost of the items.
    2. Looks like mark got a bump in luck.  Any chance of adding +10-20 spellweaving?  Afterall, it's a spellweaving lore event :)  thanks !
    3. Please remove "Antique" from the weapon choices.  "Brittle" would be consistent with e.g. the robe and other wearable drops.  "Cursed" would also be better than "Antique"...
    4. Please up the spawn rate!  Ideally this should be dense like early stages of champ spawn :)

Please up the spawn rate!  Ideally this should be dense like early stages of champ spawn

To my finding, this New Fire Dungeon Event drop rate is significantly LESS as compared to the previous Deceit and Ice Dungeons Events.

Maybe it is a bug, I do not know, it was not intentional, but I can tell it is lower... and quite lower too....
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    For you popps most other people saying it's the same 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    popps said:

To my finding, this New Fire Dungeon Event drop rate is significantly LESS as compared to the previous Deceit and Ice Dungeons Events.

Maybe it is a bug, I do not know, it was not intentional, but I can tell it is lower... and quite lower too....

After doing my first few hours, I also find the drop rate lower than Deceit, but the spawn rate is also lower.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs