So is wildfire live??

Stuck at work  :'( 
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,082
    Don't think so. Usually it's live after server up (and you will see it posted) so I'd say tomorrow or Wed it will go live since the champ spawn has now been turned off in Ter Mur
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    It is on Europa first. So check there each day around midnight central. That is when they have server up.  I'm not sure of exact time.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Jepeth: Will the upcoming treasures event in the Fire Dungeon be available in both trammel and felucca on all shards?
    Mesanna: no sir
    Mesanna: Fel on a very few shard
    Jepeth: I assume Atlantic again for sure
    Mesanna: do not assume anything
    Mesanna: lol
    Jepeth: Is this something your team will be watching in the first few weeks with the potential for an expansion if neccessary?
    Mesanna: not going to tell you
    Jepeth: Alright
    Mesanna: one east, one west and one japanese
    Mesanna: thats it
    Jepeth: Aha, thank you
    Mesanna: we will not be expanding it further

-------------

I just want to express that I am INCREDIBLY disappointed with this decision. It should be in Fel on ALL shards.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited June 2021
    I triple dog dare her to not let Atlantic have Fel! 

Also our meetings on LS were cut back because they said since the EM had to do LS and Cheesy they were too busy.  Funny thing is the day before he said that, They hired a Chessy EM.  
    A lot of Govs are not happy we cut back the meetings, We had good attendance until the cutbacks.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,082
    Logged into ATL this morning and no wildfire. Looks like tomorrow/Thursday will be the start.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    yes greatly disappointing! the greatest disappointment is the inability of our team to communicate...start dates end dates etc .. 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...