Most annoying mob in the game

For vote for biggest PITA is changeling

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Those little things that that you can’t avoid killing in battle that when killed spray acid over you, your armor, and your weapon.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Arycke?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    PKers
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    A group of mages that cast at the same time. You see it coming and run to die a screen away.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    Mongbats
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Depends what I'm doing.  When I'm trying to dig a trove map it's that frost dragon that repeatedly dispels my RC, over and over and over.
    Those little red numbers that keep rising from your head as you try to outrun fireballs cast by monsters and mages you can’t see anymore.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Goldsellers!
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865
    Harpy, because of the sound they make when they hit something  -it annoys just thinking about it.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 883
    Abyssal inferno.  With the double special throw you to the walls and 5 lava elementals of Phoenix insta death. And of course the lazy dev who cannot be bothered to fix it after 2 years of reporting. However, after 1000 solo runs I shall not be returning 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    Abyssal inferno.  With the double special throw you to the walls and 5 lava elementals of Phoenix insta death. And of course the lazy dev who cannot be bothered to fix it after 2 years of reporting. However, after 1000 solo runs I shall not be returning 
    “I believe this to be a feature and working as intended”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 245
    edited June 2021
    Yoshi said:

Yeah this.... this kind of most unknown monster that is so good hidden until you start playing only to see that all is running of the master's plan ;)  o:)

This monster is really annoying, frustating and a game demoralizer.....

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I can’t stand the horse sounds. Sometimes I feel compelled to terminate them. 
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 883
    Yoshi said:
    It has 3 special moves. However using 2 at once is not as intended and needs fixing. Also the mobs spawning on the rocks and down the cliffs is not as intended and Mesanna told me the engineer would look at it. But seeing as he can’t get Skype to work I had little faith in it being fixed. That was 2 years ago 
  • GwenGwen Posts: 210
    3rd place- Krakens around blunderbeacon and dolphins. Dolphins are 2-nd place.  
    And 1st palce is abandoned ships near harbor. 

On shore- ortanords during rabbit spawn were annoying. But i like them usually - they are great for pet training. 
    And the most annoying is one bat which spawns near my home. Which hits me sometimes on my return. And after my toon hits it I need to wait 2 minutes to relogin. Oh, I hate that bat! 
    Junk filled paragon chests you can’t open that replace the maps you get as loot on regular monsters.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    Arnold7 said:
    Junk filled paragon chests you can’t open that replace the maps you get as loot on regular monsters.
    I unravel em with my imbuer
    Can they stay locked?