wildfire ???

well if not today do we get to  wait until next Monday ?? @Kyronix ;
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    I'd guess that it will likely be later this week (maybe Thursday?) or it might launch on Origin this week and all shards next week. Today is officially the first day of "mid-month" but I think the said "around mid-month".
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Lets GO!!!!

@Kyronix

Flip the switch PLEASE
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    it's the vagueness that drives us crazy...
    Alchemists Abomination began late.  I would guess they are waiting 30 days from that start.

But it is OK to start EARLY!
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    We are targeting next week for Treasures of Wildfire beginning to go live.
    Thanks for the clarity! Get your pages while you can everyone...
    @Kyronix ; can we get the potion in the store no matter what it is called please!
  • keven2002 said:
    Will the Holmes' Abomination spawn end when the Wildfire quest begins?  I noticed that the deco at the "Where's Yukio" quest turn-in spot was removed but you can still run the quest.

I'd love the extra time, especially since getting a full set of pages is almost as hard as getting earrings to drop :P

• keven2002 said:
    Will the Holmes' Abomination spawn end when the Wildfire quest begins?  I noticed that the deco at the "Where's Yukio" quest turn-in spot was removed but you can still run the quest.

I'd love the extra time, especially since getting a full set of pages is almost as hard as getting earrings to drop :P

Looks like it, spawn altar already removed on some shards
    keven2002 said:

They said the earrings quest would remain live until this cycle is over (ie at least after wild fire)
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    Pawain said:
    @ Kyronix  can we get the potion in the store no matter what it is called please!
    Pawain - what is your guesstimate on how many additional drops you got in that potion hour, please? Additionally, what character type did you use. Thank you!
    Hippo said:
    Pawain said:
    @ Kyronix  can we get the potion in the store no matter what it is called please!
    Pawain - what is your guesstimate on how many additional drops you got in that potion hour, please? Additionally, what character type did you use. Thank you!
    It's very noticeable. If I had to guess, I'd say it almost doubles the amount of drops in that hour (when comparing same time / play styles with/without potion).
  • psychopsycho Posts: 284
    The most important here is a system with no bugs.

I rather wait a week or two extra - for a bugfree content.

Take the time it needs, please.

psycho said:

The dynamic dungeons have been used 3 times now. Nothing to test. The only thing that happens is spawn gets stuck in walls and such.

Yes @Kyronix potions please.
    Pawain said:
    psycho said:

The dynamic dungeons have been used 3 times now. Nothing to test. The only thing that happens is spawn gets stuck in walls and such.

Yes @ Kyronix potions please.
    We could test to see if say provo was fixed @Kyronix
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    keven2002 said:
    Hippo said:
    Pawain said:
    It's very noticeable. If I had to guess, I'd say it almost doubles the amount of drops in that hour (when comparing same time / play styles with/without potion).
    TY Keven. I base my event play on Luck statue rub - it's +1250 Luck on my oldest account and 800-1000 on the other two. Then I move onto the next best character for an hour. Maybe I'll buy a Potion and use it in the 2nd hour on one of my better Tamers.
    McDougle said:
    We could test to see if say provo was fixed @ Kyronix
    I still say that is intended since it works on the spawns.  But not a big deal, if you want to spend 10 minutes killing each thing go ahead.

I hope the armor is the color of the Wildfire Ostard!
    Pawain said:
    McDougle said:
    We could test to see if say provo was fixed @ Kyronix
    I still say that is intended since it works on the spawns.  But not a big deal, if you want to spend 10 minutes killing each thing go ahead.

If intended why does it say my music succeeds and you start a fight...
    Not to mention @Kyronix replied to a thread in the bugs section saying it was being looked at...

This leads me to believe it's not intended..
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Pawain said:

that would be awesome
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “According to Mesanna (source: Europa Meet & Greet transcript) Wildfire will be active in fel on one east shard, one west shard and one Japanese shard. I believe this to be the exact correct action to take.”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    edited June 2021
    Items are shard bond does that mean the statue is as well?  If thats Shard bond does claiming it make the pet shard bond as well? @Kyronix ;
  • King_GregKing_Greg Posts: 248
    Yoshi said:
    “According to Mesanna (source: Europa Meet & Greet transcript) Wildfire will be active in fel on one east shard, one west shard and one Japanese shard. I believe this to be the exact correct action to take.”
    How is that the correct action to take when the rewards are shard bound. *Shakes head* 

Danpal said:
    Items are shard bond does that mean the statue is as well?  If thats Shard bond does claiming it make the pet shard bond as well? @ Kyronix 
    Lets not give them ideas.  I doubt the pet is shard bound,  The Statue could be.

Would be a mess if things in our stable were shard bound.  Cant shard transfer with pets,  not a good idea.
  • I hope this will not be a 4 week long event ;) - the list ist dammed long and and so at the short first overview there are many nice things to get .... I also hope the drop of the armor parts are much more better than the drop of the pages of lore - i wish a much better drop than the two ToT-Events we had before ... and I plz plz hope, there will be no masses of paragons spawning ...

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    edited June 2021
    It will last until  2021-09-01 00.01.00 edt. To be exact that's when they will wipe the points, after that you can get new points and pick rewards until server down on the shards you are playing on.
    edited June 2021
    I hope this will not be a 4 week long event ;) - the list ist dammed long and and so at the short first overview there are many nice things to get .... I also hope the drop of the armor parts are much more better than the drop of the pages of lore - i wish a much better drop than the two ToT-Events we had before ... and I plz plz hope, there will be no masses of paragons spawning ...
    The system is in place the mechanics will be the same. The end date has been on the NPCs for each of these.  This follows the Dynamic Dungeon Mechanic that has been used 3 times now.  Popps will complain it is too short and difficult

What short overview?  Is the NPC on your shard?  No one answers me in Chat there.

I just went to Fire entry on Drachenfels no NPC there. No wonder no one answers that shard is dead.  I looked at every item on VS what is there is way over priced. Hopefully someone is there when the dungeon is active so I can get a ride back.

---  Thanks @McDougle ; Ill go check dead Origin now.  One of my toons there is still at Sorcers Dungeon with no way back.
    It seems to be on Origin now 
    Because unannounced on a Tuesday...
  • DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    Pawain said:
    Danpal said:
    Items are shard bond does that mean the statue is as well?  If thats Shard bond does claiming it make the pet shard bond as well? @ Kyronix 
    Lets not give them ideas.  I doubt the pet is shard bound,  The Statue could be.

Would be a mess if things in our stable were shard bound.  Cant shard transfer with pets,  not a good idea.
    They already did that with Power Scrolls. Had book with some in it about 200 of them I found at a idoc had to place a house then take each scroll out until I found that ONE shard bond one, 
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    quite a few interesting rewards on the list..

but since the items are shard-bound, why are the reward weapons "Antique"?
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659