new wrestling special move

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited May 2021 in PvP / VvV
"hi, what is this new wrestling stun that keeps you stunned even when you receive damage?
attacker must have 2 free hands (no shield or spellbook)
i haven't read anything about this new move or change to current stun in the patch notes,
it's 10x more powerful than nerve strike as you're not released when receiving damage"
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited May 2021

Please explain a bit ? :)

I'm not 100% sure about this yet?

Is this real?

{I analysed some video purporting to show this, and I could not see it clearly - I have not tried it physically myself}.

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited May 2021
    “It is real, 

you’re stunned for the length of time a wrestle stun paralyses you for however no amount of external damage will release you,
    unfortunately all the footage available is O***n client as that is the most common used client in fel so can’t be linked here (even though the footage is of prodo shard- so it’s okay to use but not okay to video…) I still use official client so will try to take some.

I’ve heard rumour that a script is required to perform it however I can’t confirm,

I’ve been on the receiving end of it so it affects official client users also. Both times resulted in prompt death of course”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    I will keep an eye out, thanks.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865
    it's not new but it does require 'illegal' programs to perform.

I've sent a bug report via direct message to the Devs with the information required to reproduce this. So hopefully it'll be addressed soon.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • CazadorCazador Posts: 83
    CovenantX said:
    it's not new but it does require 'illegal' programs to perform.

I've sent a bug report via direct message to the Devs with the information required to reproduce this. So hopefully it'll be addressed soon.
    100% didn’t need illegal programs.