toxic troll

how  a troll can win over tatiana in skara ?tatiana is one of the most loved in the uo community.And the troll change town buff for resist ,ya RESIST one of the most useless town buff .he did it only to be toxic.
Ej account can vote ?please give back the town to the legitimate governor TATIANA .

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Darn, thought this was a thread about me.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865
    I don't believe EJ's can vote but... it just exposes the problem with the townbuff, being chosen by the governor, instead of the citizens.  

Let the citizen choose the buff they want
    or remove the 7-day cooldown so you can change citizenship to a town that doesn't pick any useless buffs.

or better yet, get rid of the buff and make the players use items with all the properties they want, instead of compensating suits with freebies.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    How do you take a town away from a governor, whos name is on the stone?
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Bilbo said:

We just had an election. Someone challenged her and won.
    ezikel said:
    Ej account can vote ?please give back the town to the legitimate governor TATIANA .
    EJ accounts cannot vote.
    CovenantX said:
    Let the citizen choose the buff they want
    It has been asked for a few times. It would make more sense to have a drop down menu and let the citizens pick.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Drop down menu means we just need 1 town with a Governor. 

The player has to show up at the Royal Council meetings or they will be replaced.  If they do then they are doing their job.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I was thinking if the citizen can choose their own buff - they could be loyal to a city instead of the buff.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Marge said:
    Bilbo said:

So then @ezikel is in fact the "Toxic Troll" with his post as the person he wanted to be governor lost and the winner got to pick the buff that they wanted and not what @ezikel wanted.  Sounds like a very sore loser to me.
  • ezikelezikel Posts: 90
    Bilbo said:
    Marge said:
    Bilbo said:

So then @ ezikel is in fact the "Toxic Troll" with his post as the person he wanted to be governor lost and the winner got to pick the buff that they wanted and not what @ ezikel wanted.  Sounds like a very sore loser to me.
    why i says its a troll move . skara was the town for the fc1 buff for 2 years if not more . most of the pvper and alot of pvm use this town buff .the guys that vote use a name really similar of tatiana .
    and he but the useless buff making everyone need to change town and wiat 7 days .and for you that not a troll move ?

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865
    ezikel said:

and he but the useless buff making everyone need to change town and wiat 7 days .and for you that not a troll move ?

Devs knew this was a possibility and it was bound to happen.   I can't speak directly to this election, but I have quite a few characters that are affected by it... now I have 7-day downtime... on some chars as well.   sucks to use the buff as part of your suit... but it's worse that another player is the one in control of it.

Speaking of which, there are lesser annoyances, that can get people suspended or banned....

How is it acceptable for a gov- to make the game unplayable for some people, for 7-days?
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • NikardNikard Posts: 164
    How crazy are the parallels between this thread and the last american presidency? Lmao. Dude tricked people into voting for him, he messes everything up, now they want him out of office.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Did you vote?

this issue affects blue characters only”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • GwenGwen Posts: 210
    So town buff was so important for OP that he decided to do NOTHING for previous governor to win elections? Yes, @Nikard. looks like american (or american-supported) elections. We need our candidate to win otherwise elections are illegal.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    ezikel said:
    Bilbo said:
    Marge said:
    Bilbo said:

So then @ ezikel is in fact the "Toxic Troll" with his post as the person he wanted to be governor lost and the winner got to pick the buff that they wanted and not what @ ezikel wanted.  Sounds like a very sore loser to me.
    why i says its a troll move . skara was the town for the fc1 buff for 2 years if not more . most of the pvper and alot of pvm use this town buff .the guys that vote use a name really similar of tatiana .

No it isn't a Troll move, this person won and changed the buff to what they wanted. A troll move would have been to turn the buff off completely. But I will agree that the system should be modified to let the individual player choose what buff they want from the stone as long as the town is funded. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    I agree that a citizen should be able to decide what buff they want from the stone. But In order to do that they should have to contribute to the town's coffers to help with the 2 million gold a week it costs to have a buff.
    On the shard that I'm a Gov on I've been lucky to find out who some of the town's citizens are and they decide which buff(s) I put on the stone. If there's more than 1 buff requested I rotate through them. The citizens respect that as far as I know.

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    To the best of my knowledge town elections cannot be 'cheated' Only paid accounts with sufficient loyalty to the city can vote, and only one vote per account. Perhaps change cities until the next election, and then be sure that everyone who 'loves' your candidate is encouraged to actually cast their vote.
This discussion has been closed.