Cannot initiate Transfer

Heya,

Well, I'm trying to transfer a character to the TC, but I keep getting this message:
"You may not transfer or copy a character before completely unpacking from a previous transfer."
I deleted all of my characters that were on the TC and I am still getting this message. I'm quite sure that I unpacked everything from the transfer crate beforehand anyways.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    That message is for the char you are trying to xfer not the ones you copied to TC.  I have never had to unpack a char copy to TC.
  • NecronomNecronom Posts: 28
    edited June 2021
    Okay, well I had to page a GM in game to get it fixed. Now that it comes up, unfortunately, there is no button beside TC to select it. I created a char on TC and logged into it so it's not down for maintenance. I guess Character Copy is down.

Notes: Only 1 char on the list and that's about it, so the slots are not full and it's a different char name.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    that's not what the message is saying.  Check each character on that account that has done a transfer, on whichever shard they transfered to. Make sure none has the option to open the transfer crate in his/her context menu.
  • NecronomNecronom Posts: 28
    It's been several days now. Is Character Copy still down? There's still no button beside Test Center to click on to start the copy process. That is, the gump where you select the shard to copy to.

Thanks in advance.