Certain special skills wont work with ninjitsu, including but not limited to frenzied whirlwind.

KoserianKoserian Posts: 2
The tooltip and websites all describe ninjitsu skill as being a requirement OR bushido.  With over 90 in tactics weaponskill and ninjitsu this does not seem to be the case as it continues to prompt me in chat about my lack of bushido skill.  This effects other skills as well such as Defense Mastery on the lajatang.  Now.. at first I thought maybe there was something that defined which special abilities could be used by which ninjitsu or bushido might change and I saw one that did, but not these.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “This issue has already been reported
    https://forum.uo.com/discussion/1414/lajatang-weapon-specials-do-not-work-with-ninjitsu/p1

please allow at least 4 years (not 3) between bug report and fix before reposting”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • KoserianKoserian Posts: 2
    I talked to a GM about it and he said there was no known report on it...thought i would follow up with those pictures in case they wanted to say specific weapons belong to specifically to bushido and some to ninjitsu.  It seems like large 2handed weapons are geared to bushido only..the tetsubo also doesnt work with ninjitsu.., while the smaller ones to ninja.... kama defense mastery only works with ninjitsu.  The wording was vague but then I caught this other wording.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "if what you say is true (would have to see the transcripts), it sounds like that particular GM may be ill-informed and further training may be required"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    These bugs from 2005 , almost 15 years and specials moves not working properly with the right skills is just beyond me , embarassing for the devs .