Treasures of WildFire Reward ideas

keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
edited May 2021 in General Discussions
@Kyronix:
It might be a little late to make suggestions on the rewards here but if it's not in the list; could we get a talisman from this event that a bit more helpful than the Ice tali? I'd request it be like the conjurer's trinkey where it has: 1str / 20DI / 10HCI / Flame slayer. 

It would be something not OP but useful. Using the winter locket was a detriment to every warrior given that every single talisman primarily used has at least damage or HCI on it.

If others have some ideas about rewards they'd like to see list them here. If we missed the boat for June maybe it can go in the next treasures of event.

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited May 2021

I think as well as the Flame Slayer Talisman - which is only for Warriors - they should also include the Slayer Flame Spellbook - based on the Invasion Spellbooks. Or even a Crafting Recipe for this spellbook.

I think the Book of Lore is a nice concept, but please don't make the pages as low a drop rate as on this event currently. The same with the Earrings. I have put untold time into both, and as far as I am concerned, have come out with almost nothing in proportion to time invested, this really defeats morale and the will to do it. If I am here, taking part in an event, I'd like to be able to do it, and gain something. The 30 minutes timer between Champ Spawns is also a ridiculous time waste - again we don't need, sometimes I only have an hour to play per night, and I've lost half my time before I can even do anything. If I cannot collect the Pages in a reasonable manner during this Event, it will de-motivate me from this entire concept going forwards. Surely if you are taking part in an Event, you should be able to reasonably complete it? This reminds me of 2 prior Events - The Invasion spellbooks which had the most ridiculous chokepoint only dropping off 1 stupid mob, and the Titan statue stealables with an infinitesimally low drop rate. Both which burned me out and killed me - again I ask - should Event drop Items be so rare and difficult actually during the event itself?

Some sort of balancing Ring to the Bracelet they gave out could be nice - it would not need FC2, and it would not need LMC16 - some Stats like Strength would be nice. Others would like +Skills, others would like +SDI - maybe like once previously, give some options for the final property. A balancing Ring to the Bracelet could be - Enhance Potions 25%, DCI 15%, Faster Cast Recovery 3 (FC not required), (LMC not required), +Strength 8+?, +SDI 12%. If anything remaining - a choice of some Mage related +SkillPoints.

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited May 2021
    “Please make the hand in artifacts cursed this time so we can actually loot them from blues rather than farm them ourselves, I am too old for that nonsense”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    Yoshi said:
    “Please make the hand in artifacts cursed this time so we can actually loot them from blues rather than farm them ourselves, I am too old for that nonsense”

Haha like it, and tbh, I'm ok with it.

It's highly likely I would combine farming, and PvP in Felucca, that is how I'd want it.

• psychopsycho Posts: 284
    I think its time to add a cloak with 1FC nightsight.

Nothing more than this, will be the equivalent to the 10ssi eupalette from the deceit tot.

Dont need any more mods than this, the 1fc property on the cloak slot is something that dont exist atm, thus it will be powerfull by itself. And the nightsight is just a pain when making suit so it goes with the cloak :)

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Or at least put a protection from one of the mobs in Fire on the talisman. @Cookie if new pages are there, we would buy them.

Make the Wildfire Ostard affordable please. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 510
    edited May 2021
    Pawain said:
    Or at least put a protection from one of the mobs in Fire on the talisman. @ Cookie if new pages are there, we would buy them.

Make the Wildfire Ostard affordable please. 

Was about to mention this. I think the "Locket of Winter" should've been guaranteed to have 60% Protection against a random creature vulnerable to it's Ice Slayer. The "Locket of Flame" (if they have such) should have guaranteed 60% Protection to a random creature vulnerable to it's Flame Slayer.

Btw, there are multiple creatures that Flame Slayer should apply to, but doesn't. Phoenix, Fire Daemon, Fire Ants, Fiery Gargoyles, etc.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080

Btw, there are multiple creatures that Flame Slayer should apply to, but doesn't. Phoenix, Fire Daemon, Fire Ants, Fiery Gargoyles, etc.
    Flame slayer work with fire steed??
  • RonFellowsRonFellows Posts: 90
    Why do you guys keep talking about flame slayer talismen? Has it been confirmed that the mobs will be from that class? Just because it’s in the fire dungeon doesn’t mean the mobs will be flame slayer. I’d expect more tokuno mobs to go along with this story line. 

Honestly, I just hope it’s in fel. I don’t even care what it drops. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Why do you guys keep talking about flame slayer talismen? Has it been confirmed that the mobs will be from that class? Just because it’s in the fire dungeon doesn’t mean the mobs will be flame slayer. I’d expect more tokuno mobs to go along with this story line. 

Honestly, I just hope it’s in fel. I don’t even care what it drops. 
    This is the 4th Dynamic Dungeon. The last 3 have used the dungeons spawn.

keven2002 said:

Flame slayer work with fire steed??
    Yes
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    Too bad Craftsmen like Tinkers can't modify talismans. I have 5 Flame Slayers (my tali jewelry box was a happy surprise!) and one of them is FS w/o any other properties.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    The last events will end at the "Wildfire" but since the entire chain started from High Seas, would be nice to end with an ultimate reward for High Seas such as an automatic ammo reloader for all cannons on a ship. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Great feedback and ideas - thank you!
  • FoosFoos Posts: 81
    Here's a thought, 

Let us turn in all these worthless Yukio "rewards" for points.  I've done that stupid quest 51 times for 3 earrings. 
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 782
    edited June 2021
    How about a new spellbook:
    Spellweaving +20
    FC 1
    FCR 2
    SDI 25

A new necro talisman:
    Necromancy +15
    LRC 10
    SDI 10

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    I would like to see a ring or bracelet like the Crystalline Ring BUT, for Necromancy...

For example,
    - Necromancy +20
    -  Spirit Speak +20
    - Mana Regen 3
    - Faster Casting 2 (instead of Hit Point Regeneration 5)
    - Faster Cast Recovery 4 (Instead of Spell Damage Increase 20%)
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    equipable bards song book

MR4 
    double barding range
    minor howl of Cacophony

bards get no love. why our skills don't even work correctly for the Treasures of events how about a bone ;)
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    McDougle said:
    bards get no love. why our skills don't even work correctly for the Treasures of events how about a bone ;)
    Failing that give me an equitable lute that I can bash over the heads of foes.
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 782
    edited June 2021
    McDougle said:
    equipable bards song book

MR4 
    double barding range
    minor howl of Cacophony

Bard book sounds interesting.
    Also, make it so discord actually works on players (PvP), vs. just a short drop of skill items...