Dev Meet and Greets Napa Valley May 24th 9 PM ET

DO you have a question or concerns that you wish you could tell the people that are currently holding the cookie jar?  You can ask or tell them tomorrow evening on Napa at Blackthorn Castle.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 500
    edited May 2021
    Gonna be at the gym during then, otherwise i'd be there. Napa is my original home shard.

@Kyronix I'd ask if they have any plans to fix the bugs with many of the Pet Abilities introduced with the Pet Revamp, such as Magery Mastery pets casting buffs/Arch Cure on their opponent rather than themself, Necromagery pets casting Conduit which doesn't function for them, Slashing pets not using Onslaught at all, etc.

I'd also request if they could make it possible to convert body part keys for Chief Paroxysmus from one to another. Even with a good key farming setup down there, it's a royal pain in the ass farming keys for him when you're trying to get 4 runs worth, and after 1.5 hours you have 3 Torsos, 7 Skulls, and 12 Legs. No other Peerless encounter has this much RNG when farming the keys, you can at least target specific mobs to get specific keys with other Peerlesses, but with the Corrosive Slimes it's a complete crap-shoot what part you get, and any key drop has a low % chance in the first place. The only one that's even close to this, is farming keys for Exodus, but at least you have the option of crafting some of the keys then. Wouldn't mind seeing a second cauldron or something that you could drop body part keys into, and convert them into another body part key. Even if it's a 2 - 1 ratio.
  • GwenGwen Posts: 210
    First I want them to fix damage naming in the game. Dont need to do anything with formulas. Just  make it damage increase,  damage bonus and damage modyfier. But all over the game depands on which caps affect this. 
    Second- fix weapon specials which are not affected by slayer and other damage increase stuff. Like"frenzied wirlwind "and  "force of nature "  Also let skills like Ninjitsu rise with specials where damage depends on this skill level. Like pet's Ninjitsu is rising on FWW . 

Third- fix pets. Pet's Bushido ability (using momentum strike on foe and on a tamer). Or give us some ability to TURN OFF some pet's skills or specials. 

4- Disarm and dismount in PVM. Only monsters you can disarm are pirates and Medusa. Both will hit way harder then with weapon. Disarm should debuff mobs at least for a short time. 

5- fix Velocity!!!! It should be affected by slayer damage. Or at least not ignore it. 

6-  let us alter some bows into soul glaives. 

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,729

I am still waiting for a fix with the bars

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    filter for jewel box
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,911
    Drakelord said:

Are all the shards as packed as LS on EM event night?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    Drakelord said:

Are all the shards as packed as LS on EM event night?
    yes
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    I have a tamer on all shards now except Mugen.  Used to do Siege a lot since you can own a 2nd house there and I like to do some deco on 18x18 sometimes.  But I have a tamer there as well.  But He does his events on Saturdays now and I cannot make the time he has,
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,911
    I don't see how they are going to make a new shard where that many and more players may be in the same place and not have ridiculous lag.  Hopefully they streamline the code or do whatever it takes.  I have lag just standing in the meeting room, then toss in Mobs and it get unplayable sometimes.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Pawain said:
    I don't see how they are going to make a new shard where that many and more players may be in the same place and not have ridiculous lag.  Hopefully they streamline the code or do whatever it takes.  I have lag just standing in the meeting room, then toss in Mobs and it get unplayable sometimes.
    Now that would be old skool UO, llaaaaggggggg.  Can we get the RNG to drop the server at least once a day and a 24-48 hour reset weekly, now that would be truly be old UO.  Any body not on the East Coast will have this 10x fold so this will be another server for the East Coast kind of like SP.  We will be able to log on but to go out and do the quests will be very hard to do.
    I want this fixed.  
    find the bag guy where all the summons are the very same color
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,772
    Another meet and greet I missed because I took a nap.  Wanted to ask for red soul stones to be added to the store while also keeping them as a year one vet reward.  Maybe a different shade of red to keep them as separate items.