Tokuno Champ Spawn not advancing

Maximus_NeximusMaximus_Neximus Posts: 380
On Sonoma, the Tokuno Champ is not advancing. Whenever you reach enough candles to advance, the white candles just disappear and it stays stuck at 2 red candles. This is the first time that I've seen this issue during the current event.

I believe this is the first time that I've seen the spawn start with 2 red candles, so maybe 2 candle is part of the issue.

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    If it's stucked at Tier 2, then it's unlimited supply of fresh Kappa and Beetle for Yukio quest.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    we had this on pac before page a GM they will come kick it
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Seth said:
    If it's stucked at Tier 2, then it's unlimited supply of fresh Kappa and Beetle for Yukio quest.

That would be really nice! But it's stuck on the first level with only two red candles last I checked.
  • McDougle said:
    we had this on pac before page a GM they will come kick it

Thank you! I paged but I didn't have time to wait. I'll check again here shortly and page again if it's still stuck.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Ya the spawn is getting angry because we won't advance it. I recall this happening to this one on a regular basis.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 782
    If [paid subscriber] players were allowed to advance a spawn any number of times with valor, this problem could perhaps be fixed by players themselves.  Would change the dynamic at spwans too.