Red in trammel

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited May 2021 in Bugs
"have a blue place a boat in trammel,
red players can recall off of keys even if the boat is in trammel.
red players gets a message saying "banished" and is teleported back to fel as soon as they enter trammel but removed by Mariah.
Expected result: when recalling off of a ship key to have the same message as recalling off a trammel rune that reads
"you are not allowed to travel there."
"-+-
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    I thought yall wanted to have access to town buffs....  Have to do it before a player spots you.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited May 2021
    “My best PvMer is red, will I get a temp ban for doing the Yukio quest? 

I will let you know
    (people are not banned for illegitimate entrance to the underwater so should be okay)”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited May 2021
    "i was incorrect in the original report on how to prevent being Banished,removed by Mariah
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    @Mariah @Rorschach So is it now permissible to post how to exploit a bug in UO?  @Yoshi reports a bug which is great but then goes into detail on how to do it and everybody allowed it.
    @Kyronix @Bleak @Misk @Mesanna
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    My bad, you are correct - The post will be/has been edited
    edited May 2021
    "will you also be removing the instructions on how to ilegitimately enter the underwater?"

• ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 782
    Yoshi, seriously, go apply to be a penetration tester somewhere, if you aren't earning 6 figures.