Enhanced Client - UI artifact at the top of the character profile window

looploop Posts: 302
1. Open paperdoll
2. Click profile scroll
3. Observe UI artifact

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Is it different on other chars?  Can you change it?  Does it effect the game in any way other than it appears you are doing nothing but trying to tear apart the EC.  If the EC bothers you so much than maybe you should use the CC or better yet take all these non game effecting what you call bugs and put them all in an E-Mail and send it to UO.  We all know that will not work because IMHO alls you are doing is trying to put UO down, sorry it is not perfect and guess what the world isn't perfect either and I bet that just drives you up a wall.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Nothing wrong with pointing out bugs that are less consequential. Adding them here documents their existence. If something is done to fix the bugs, great. If not, a record of it exists here at least and maybe someday the bugs posted here could get worked on. 

Game developers typically want to know what bugs exist in the games they manage. It’s how games get refined and polished over time. We want UO to be better. 
  • looploop Posts: 302
    Bilbo said:
    Is it different on other chars?  Can you change it?  Does it effect the game in any way other than it appears you are doing nothing but trying to tear apart the EC.  If the EC bothers you so much than maybe you should use the CC or better yet take all these non game effecting what you call bugs and put them all in an E-Mail and send it to UO.  We all know that will not work because IMHO alls you are doing is trying to put UO down, sorry it is not perfect and guess what the world isn't perfect either and I bet that just drives you up a wall.
    Yikes. Not putting anything down here. Bugs are a normal part of software. Even minor things are good to catalog, and what better place to catalog them then, I don't know, a forum called "Bugs"?
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    loop said:
    1. Open paperdoll
    2. Click profile scroll
    3. Observe UI artifact

There are quite a few EC graphics bugs and its piling up.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs