Deluxe Starter Pack Items Questions...

@Mariah @Kyronix @Bleak

I have a couple of questions about the Items in the DSP.

Considering that, as by the DSP description , all the Items in the package (Books, Armor, etc.) are at least Account & Shard Bond:

1) one must presume that if s/he transfer (via STS or TT) a Char on a different Shard that the one in wihich the DSP was bought s/he cannot bring the DSP Items whit her/him, even if the Cahr transferred is the one that bought the DSP?

2) the DSP Armor is ACCOUNT or CHAR Bond? i.e.: is a DSP Armor usable by all the Chars of the Account from which the DSP was bought (or at least from all the Chars of the same "body structure", i.e.. Human-&-Elf vs Garg) or only by the specific Char that bought the DSP?

TIA! :)
I.

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,246

The set I saw, I believe had Blessed, and Owned by Tetsuo on - so I presume character bound, though I'm not sure.

My big question is, is it PoFable?

I'd also like a Circlet, instead of a leather cap on it.

Do this for me please Devs, and I'll buy it.

• jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Circlet would be good, it's hardly noticeable, no more over-sized wizard hats or caps that make you look bald please!  ;)
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 78
    I really dislike the account/character bound restrictions.  Four accounts, and I can't share my stuff with... me.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited April 2018
    Dizzy said:
    I really dislike the account/character bound restrictions.  Four accounts, and I can't share my stuff with... me.
    If the Items are really Char bounded even for Chars of the same Account I agree with your dislike. About Shard and Account bounding... not so much... :)
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    I checked this out on test center. Suit claimed with character 'Ben' - when worn the suit shows 'owned by Ben'. Passed the suit to Mariah, same account. When worn the suit shows 'owned by Mariah'. Returned the suit to Ben, suit now says 'owned by Ben'.
    Mariah said:
    I checked this out on test center. Suit claimed with character 'Ben' - when worn the suit shows 'owned by Ben'. Passed the suit to Mariah, same account. When worn the suit shows 'owned by Mariah'. Returned the suit to Ben, suit now says 'owned by Ben'.
    Thanks! :)
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Mariah said:
    NICE  TY
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246

Does anyone know if powder of fortification can be used on it?

I'm assuming it can be...

• DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    Cookie said:

Does anyone know if powder of fortification can be used on it?

I'm assuming it can be...

Well it doesn't say brittle so it should be .I would be very annoyed to buy this and finout it can't be..

I guess would need to claim a set on test center, break it a bit and try .
  • EyeEye Posts: 91
    lol, i am sure it is not blessed on siege?
    edited April 2018
    Eye said:
    You can't buy the DSP on SP (for now?)...
  • EyeEye Posts: 91
    Ivenor said:
    Eye said:
    You can't buy the DSP on SP (for now?)...
    Ohhh!
    LOL ty