Well hello Sonoma, long time no see

I was feeling particularly nostalgic and discovered UO still exists, and then, somehow, I was able to get into my ancient account. Most all is gone minus five of my chars, including Threnody, and their armour. I saw no building stands where my library was.. seems very empty all over. Hopefully there will be a decent library somewhere for me to rebuild more easily from!

Likely most the old folks I knew are gone, but I see Drakelord all over these forums, and while trying to find a single soul in game last night I saw Queen Mum apparently runs Britain now! I had a good laugh at that! Hopefully she is well. I saw PAS buildings up as well, so glad to see that old guard is still roaming around somewhere. 

Either way, hopefully I will see you all around, it is me, that crazy librarian, and I have dropped a home plot where my original library stood. Ill be taking time off and on today to orient myself to all the changes that have happened during my years away. 

have an amazing day and hopefully I will see you all around!

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Welcome back! :)
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    edited January 2021
    Welcome BACK!  If we can help with anything you need to just ask
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Drakelord#5598
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • SkittleSkittle Posts: 12
    WELCOME BACK.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    edited January 2021
    In regards to runes for your library, if you cannot fine any on Sonoma there are a few good ones on Atl and Chessy.  Just a matter of marking the locations and getting the runes to Sonoma.  However I am pretty sure we all can help with most locations here.  People can mark runes and drop in the mail at your house
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    you need to change the security of the mail box, from "Lock Down" to "Lock Down And Security", just have house people say I wish to secure this and target the mail box, then check that security is for owner/co owner (if running mult. accounts)  I tried to drop items in and they were kicked back to me.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    ok now that the mailbox is fixed you need to empty it ;)

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • haha, you are too much! I definitely appreciate all the help. 

I am still working on my home at my old trammel location, and I decided to drop one in felucca as well in case I do end up fully rebuilding the library. I am feeling that itch, especially since it doesn't seem like I can find one like mine had been anywhere on the shard so far. Its my thing! 

I've got my discord up as well Threnodyrose#9310 
  • KeliptoKelipto Posts: 5
    Do you want to hangout and go fight mobs or work on taming gains?
    If you see my red, i'm just burning 107 kill counts right now and yea he's my main character from 1998
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Royal Forged Pardon (10000 silver)
    • Will remove all murder counts a player has.

@Threnody did you see these post.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    i saw it but have to just burn them off with time Drakelord. maybe if you like we can hunt mobs. my accounts were created in 1998.
  • It takes six months logged in to work off that many counts.