Quest progress zeroed out.

Some how my 'Where is Yukio' quest progress got zeroed out.  Before I went to bed last night I only had the yomotsu and wolfs left to do. Tonight when I logged in all of the quest kills I did last night had been zeroed out.  Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Was this close to server restart? 
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    It was two hours before the server restart when I logged off.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I have had this happen twice now.
    I had everything but the mines done.
    I get too tired to finish.
    And when I log in the next morning, i check the quest log
    to see how many I had done, all is at 0
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    I finished the quest and someone asked for help at Yamandon so I grabbed it again and went to help kill it.  I heard a ding and walked around and killed some lions.  Then  I went afk and when I went back I noticed I was not getting credit and the quest was not on me.

But, I could be imagining hearing the ding, I hear so many for this event.  Wouldn't be the first time I didn't grab the quest and start killing stuff.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    edited April 2021
    I do all the Yomotsus almost every night so that I don't have to have that task the next day, I have NEVER had it zeroed out.  I'm in a totally different time zone from most of you so what I am saying is that I make sure that I have done the Yos JUST before server down.  No problem.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    Pawain said:
    I finished the quest and someone asked for help at Yamandon so I grabbed it again and went to help kill it.  I heard a ding and walked around and killed some lions.  Then  I went afk and when I went back I noticed I was not getting credit and the quest was not on me.

But, I could be imagining hearing the ding, I hear so many for this event.  Wouldn't be the first time I didn't grab the quest and start killing stuff.
    "you can hear other people's dings"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    The quest was still in my quest journal. It just had been zeroed out.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Has it happened to you after the first time or was it just a one time thing?