Portal to the Islands

Can we see this in the future?

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    What islands? There are a lot of islands in the game. 
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Umm after Mesanna's reaction to be being asked for portals at the Brit Banks on the few remaining shards that currently do not have one ... I'd say NO. The most likely outcome would be she would simply delete the islands. Since there is no portal there now, I'm sure their not visited much....
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Why?

Why do people want moongates everywhere?

I'm not attacking you, but the whole *We want Moongates at WBB on all shards* thing has just got me going!

I know this is the age of I want it, and I want it NOW! But honestly one trip in a boat to all the islands, mark runes and be done with it.

Or if you have a rune library on your shard or someone else that might have runes.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Larisa said:
    Why?

Why do people want moongates everywhere?

I'm not attacking you, but the whole *We want Moongates at WBB on all shards* thing has just got me going!

I know this is the age of I want it, and I want it NOW! But honestly one trip in a boat to all the islands, mark runes and be done with it.

Or if you have a rune library on your shard or someone else that might have runes.

For collecting gifts. Takes hours to run 7 toons on each shard all around.

Mine do not have skills to recall. The shards with portals that are easy to find are nice.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Try doing it on Siege without a mage ;)

So you have to run a little bit.....sorry but I hate the instant gratification mentality.

Larisa said:
    Try doing it on Siege without a mage ;)

So you have to run a little bit.....sorry but I hate the instant gratification mentality.
    Spending many hours getting gifts or doing Artisan Festival is not instant.  The shards are not equal in that regard.  But portals help.
    That's a small...SMALL portion of the population...not everyone is crazy enough to do the Festival on multiple shards.

For the average tasks...even if it's just getting gifts....it really hasn't been that difficult even after they've put the gifts on clickies in random locations...I LOVE that! Moongates are really not that far from the cities.

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Every character in the game can use the recall spell with a rune book and recall scrolls. 
    dvvid said:
    Every character in the game can use the recall spell with a rune book and recall scrolls. 
    I have a horse and that is all for my characters on other shards. Some are so old they do not have Str Dex intel at the values we get now on new toons.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Larisa said:
    Moongates are really not that far from the cities.
    when you run multiple chars on each shard, it is time consuming.
    And if you get flagged from a mongbat, near the moongates, then you have to wait to log out.
    which is why people don't like to trade gifts with the shards that don't have moongates at Britain.

I actually do recall to the Inn or Tavern where the people I trade with, have their chars located. But I do have a Europa player that I trade with, that drops gifts in my mailbox at Luna. But when there is a clicky at Britain commons, he has to run a long way for delivery. 

==============

I love the deco at Britain and hope Mesanna decides that it can stay. 

I still think it would be lot easier to add the moongates on the shards that don't have them,
    then to take down all the deco on every shard. 

But I also understand that some players from Europa was upset about the deco changing
    at their bank and wanted it put back the way it was. So the problem wasn't just about who did or did not have moongates.