Transmogrification Head

Can we get transmog potion for head/hat/helmet ?
  1. Add transmogrification head?7 votes
    1. Yes
      28.57%
    2. No
      71.43%
Tagged:

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    I thought they had one on TC that they were testing, did it not make it through testing?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    Yes, that is upcoming and was tested, but is not yet in store.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    TY @Mariah
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    When is this going live to the store?
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Drago said:
    When is this going live to the store?
    Saturday
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited April 2021
    “Saturday? I did not receive a notification of end of test date, i have an exploit with them to test and still can't as char copy is still down, i cannot perform the test without the items from live shard copied over, i did not bother to perform the exploit so far because i already posted a bug with blessed status remaining on destination objects and presumed they would fix before release, and fixing that would fix the exploit, but if they're releasing without fixing the bugs found on test then i wish to demonstrate the bug escalation to exploit"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Yoshi said:
    “Saturday? I did not receive a notification of end of test date, i have an exploit with them to test and still can't as char copy is still down, i cannot perform the test without the items from live shard copied over, i did not bother to perform the exploit so far because i already posted a bug with blessed status remaining on destination objects and presumed they would fix before release, and fixing that would fix the exploit, but if they're releasing without fixing the bugs found on test then i wish to demonstrate the bug escalation to exploit"
    You just want to make it so we have no glasses option.  You know you can bless any cloth hat. So if blessing is the problem, it already exists.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    edited April 2021
    Yoshi said:
    UO Newsletter #8 (mailchi.mp)
    this was sent to everyone that signed up for the newsletter on the 23rd

Coming May 2021!  Enjoy new aesthetic choices for the head slot as you magically transform your favorite head slot item into new looks!

(which usually means May 1st, but i think last time it was added the day before. so maybe on Friday evening)