next phase

i saw the time line for events but lost it can someone point me in right direction ?
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,911
    edited April 2021
    @fortis expects me to post in all threads so:

https://us9.campaign-archive.com/?u=17d7bd79de495239fca33bcf5&id=2a07881f3b

Maybe he can read that one and other issues to find out why I know so many answers.  RIF.

They start around the middle of the Month.  
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    Pawain said:
    @ fortis expects me to post in all threads so:

https://us9.campaign-archive.com/?u=17d7bd79de495239fca33bcf5&id=2a07881f3b

Maybe he can read that one and other issues to find out why I know so many answers.  RIF.

They start around the middle of the Month.  

sometimes global event are related sometimes not...
    edited April 2021
    Did I not post the link to the timeline for all the events we know about?
    That is what was asked.  I guarantee all of the ones in the timeline are global. 
    And they are related in some UO way to each other.

Fortis said:

sometimes global event are related sometimes not...

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited April 2021
    Assuming Treasures of Wildfire start in mid June, it "could" be back to collecting minor artifacts and fighting paragons in some dungeon. We should start posting (or dig out) ideas for arties and rewards in a summary form.

I remember seeing the earring suggestions somewhere and the Dev managed to catch that. Who knows when the genie might grant us our wish in the next event.

If this TO event is for only a month, the rewards for the event will be more rare than the Yukio earrings and hence perhaps we can ask for something as good or better than the Morphius.

I think there could be better sash, e.g. with 1FC/FCR to complement the max sdi mage suit. Just an idea.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    edited April 2021
    Seth said:
    Assuming Treasures of Wildfire start in mid June, it "could" be back to collecting minor artifacts and fighting paragons in some dungeon. We should start posting (or dig out) ideas for arties and rewards in a summary form.

I remember seeing the earring suggestions somewhere and the Dev managed to catch that. Who knows when the genie might grant us our wish in the next event.

If this TO event is for only a month, the rewards for the event will be more rare than the Yukio earrings and hence perhaps we can ask for something as good or better than the Morphius.

I think there could be better sash, e.g. with 1FC/FCR to complement the max sdi mage suit. Just an idea.
    The Wildfire Ostard will be a reward.  I don't want any other good ones.   :)

But ya, Make a thread,  you never know.
    edited April 2021
    Pawain said:
    Seth said:

Are you sure you are contented with just that... :D
    The Yukio's earring was never on the TC, there could be other great stuff like antique to brittle converter or pet stats eraser or... Yukio is a legendary artisan...

• Pawain said:
    Seth said:

Why, so you can post in it?   :D
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,059
    I was actually thinking that since Yukio is a glass blower and there are soulstones as examples of his art (and mentioned on some tools) that we would get soulstone frags as a potential reward. That might not make sense though as that would impact EA bottom line if people weren't buying soulstones.
    edited April 2021
    keven2002 said:
    I was actually thinking that since Yukio is a glass blower and there are soulstones as examples of his art (and mentioned on some tools) that we would get soulstone frags as a potential reward. That might not make sense though as that would impact EA bottom line if people weren't buying soulstones.

Maybe soulstones for pets but not sure if this is useful since I don't play tamer much these days. Need taming experts to advise.

We are also getting a new pet in the coming event.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,059
    Never say never but I'm not sure if a pet soulstone would happen given the amount of time that would take to work out the kinks and code; whereas a soulstone frag (token) is already something we use in game... it would just spawn now and work like normal. Again even that might not be realistic if it's going to impact bottom line $$
    edited April 2021
    I just remembered there is a user-crafted, single-use soulstone using a rare peerless drop. I have made one before using one of these shimmering crystal.

The 2nd type of Soulstone Fragment is a white fragment and is a one (1) use stone that is craftable in-game using special ingredients. This Fragment is bound to your account as soon as you put a skill on the Fragment. Until then – the Fragment can be sold or traded. To craft a one-charge soulstone fragment, you will need the alchemy skill with the glass-blowing ability.
    To start, you will need to gather the ingredients – 2 Crystal Granules and 2 Void Essence. To get the Crystal Granules take a “Shimmering Crystal” from the corpse of the Shimmering Effusion Peerless and use the Alchemy skill with a Mortar and Pestle to crush it into Crystal Granules. If you have GM Skill and a +25 Alchemy Talisman or better – you will not fail. Repeat the attempts until you have succeeded in making 2 Crystal Granules. To get the 2 Void Essences, kill the Abyssal creatures in Ter-Mur.

Link: