Yukio’s glass earrings

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited April 2021 in Bugs
“Lose durability at rate of antique items.
missing description “antique””

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865
    edited April 2021
    This must not be something that affects all Yukio' glass earrings.

mine lost 2 durability during a 2-man champ spawn (about 12mins), if they were losing durability at the same rate as antique, it would have been closer to 10-20 durability range.

edited to add:  both my Minax Sandals & Earrings lost 2 durability each during 1 spawn.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    Hmm, It is possible it is the constant rage effect from the Tsuki wolves causing the dura loss.okay unconfirmed.
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited April 2021
    Yes, its definitely not antique but grinding always drop any armor resist. The word fast is relative and subjective... it does not drop as fast as antique, and it does drop "fast" during melee.

Say when my armor is left with 4/250 there is a warning and during the next few fight it could drop to 1 easily with just say 20-30 spawns.

But antique will drop even faster, maybe just 5 more will cause it to drop to 0.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "apologies, these are not antique, after double checking the figures the rage attack of the Tsuki wolves was causing greater durability loss on all items, can close thread"