Ninja gear PvM

Hi!

anyone can point me out key item for a ninja?

my template is a regular one. 

Thanks

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Would need to know a little more about your template.  Hiding and stealth would be required to use some of the attacks. Is your template based on a weapon skill?
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    Ninjitsu
    Fencing
    Tactics
    Anatomy
    Parry
    Healing
    Resisting Spell

This is the template I was thinking about.
    Was hoping a real Ninja would answer this.  I have a Ninja but don’t play him that much.  Your build is more of a warrior’s build than a Ninja’s.  Ninja’s use smoke bombs to quickly hide and then stealth away, but you don’t have either skill in your template so that you would not benefit from using them.  Also, without stealth you cannot do some of the special attacks.  With your template I would look for a top notch fencing weapon with life, stamina, and mana leech modifiers, 50% or better hit lighting strike or fireball, and 50% or better damage increase.  If you shop around at least on my shard, you should be able to find a reasonably priced weapon.  I get these as drops once in a while.  You might also look for slayer weapons and talismans.  You might also consider buying a couple heritage tokens so you can redeem a couple of the better talisman of the fey designed for ninjas in animal form.  Wish I could help you more.  There are a few weapons designed for Ninjas but I don’t see them for sale much on my shard.
  • ValisValis Posts: 45
    If you fit poisoning onto your template, you can use parasitic poison to give some additional healing
  • Without stealth you can't really abuse shadowstrike backstab, buuut you can make quite the tank with white tiger and a dci refined suit.  75 dci with evade and parry is nuts.
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    Without stealth you can't really abuse shadowstrike backstab, buuut you can make quite the tank with white tiger and a dci refined suit.  75 dci with evade and parry is nuts.

What would you suggest for template?
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    A Feint parry ninja very hard to kill your damage will not be great but you will stay alive !
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    My ninja has gm skills for hiding, ninja, hiding, anatomy, tactics, weapon skill. Healing and stealth are at 90 (healing still gaining but slowly).  Have gm parry on a stone.  What would I drop to be me a feint parry ninja?  Not sure if you would play this character with or without the healing skill.

• GwenGwen Posts: 210
    Without stealth you can't really abuse shadowstrike backstab, buuut you can make quite the tank with white tiger and a dci refined suit.  75 dci with evade and parry is nuts.
    Does weapon blood drinker works in a tiger form? 
  • Gwen said:
    Does weapon blood drinker works in a tiger form? 
    No it does not... while we're on it neither will bone breaker, swarm, sparks and other mana based on hit effects.